Status
Not open for further replies.

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VRjtWVK.png

Good day, Terrarians!

After a long search and lengthy discussion process, we are very happy to announce four new members for the forum moderation staff. Please join us in welcoming

to the team. We thank everyone who applied; while we found many worthy candidates, these four stood out at least a bit from the others for their experience, enthusiasm, and desire to help this awesome community continue grow and succeed. If any of the new folks are new to you, please stop by their profiles to congratulate them and get to know them a bit better, or offer your good wishes to them below.

"Four? I thought you were looking to add two?!" This is so - our initial goal was to add "~2", but something happened after the application process began: Terraria: Otherworld was announced, along with plans for a full site and community for that game in the future. Since we expect that some of the existing TCF staff will either split time or shift focus with the new site and community, we wanted to be sure that we had a full depth of experience available for staffing both sites without diluting either, when the time comes to do that. In other words, we are not only looking to today's needs, but the needs of the future as the Terraria family and community continues to grow.

kdcROYP.png

For those who applied and were not selected this time - over 60 people applied - you have our deepest appreciation for the interest and the time and effort you took with your applications. Be assured that we read each and every one of them, most of them several times, during our evaluation and selection process. It was difficult to reduce the pool down to the final group, and very difficult to make the final decisions. Please don't despair - we anticipate that the time will come to add more staff as our community grows, and opportunities will undoubtedly come again in the future.

Ah, Matsu. I role played with him sometimes. I'm happy for him to have got moderator, and the others too.

I'm, in a way, glad that I wasn't given moderator. About 1-2 weeks ago, life started throwing a lot of stuff at me and I hardly have any time now. Also, other people might be better than I am, since I don't have all that much moderating experience.

I hope that these people moderate responsibly and well. It would be nice to have more good moderators. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom