Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

I have to say this place is quite new and refreshing!
it reminds me of the first play of a new version of terraria; there is a touch of familiarity but the feeling that the grass between your toes rests upon the zenith of a new kind of adventure.
i do have to see i like the way it looks, and feels.

good job guys!

an aside though: i hope people dont fill their signatures with 1000 spoilers full of images and random junk that has nothing to do with anything...... it has made TO a very VERY hefty load to one's bandwidth!

Wonderful, I managed to get through the traffic. Amazing work on the site aswell! Looks so pretty :D

I'm loving how everything looks so far! I can't wait to start being more active, when the site starts speeding up a bit.

The site looks awesome guys! I'm really digging the theme; it's shiny and new, but feels comfortable and familiar. The guide would approve. I've been looking forward to this for a long time, it always feels better to use official forums over a third party fan site, (in that regard, TO was one of the best experiences I've had with game forums though, they did a stellar job overall.)

Hello all, welcome to the new forums! Looks snazzy and smooth (which is kinda ironic considering the lag thanks to stress on the servers lol) and all that.

I'll probably be lurking around the Lit. forums, tbh, haha.

The forums look b-e-a-utiful, nice earth tones and it seems like everyone who is going to be apart of the forums will be nice and friendly. :)

Holy crap! The Corruption theme is really pretty! I'll look through the others, but I love this.
EDIT: Crimson theme is confirmed to be just as pretty!
Underground theme = Prettiest so far!

The Hallows theme has an adorable Wyvern logo. I approve.

And snow definitely puts me in a Christmas mood!
And that, along with my last post, is my review of the themes. For now, I think I'll keep myself on Underground.

Back
Top Bottom