Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Aw man, does this mean I'm going to have to re-ask my question about whether there might be a Mac version of the server in the works?

Very nice. It started out weirdly slow for me, but I'ts getting better. Liking the themes, it's nice to not have to be blinded by white and bright blue and whatnot.
:redspin:
Liking these emotes, I may actually start using them now.

Gotta admit this looks absolutely incredible! Congratulations to everyone who's part of this!

Just wow! These new forums look and feel really great. You guys really outdid yourselves.

Can't wait for some spoilers, either.

So, a new forum.
Lesse how long it takes everyone to regain their former glory now.
Anyway, I hope this forum grows to be as big and amazing as Terraria Online was. :D

Yeah. I'm personally really excited about these new forums, but I'm probably more excited about seeing more 1.3 spoilers than anything though. I'm also hoping that 1.3 will be released by the end of the year. :)

Absolutely loving the new website and forum and my god am I excited for terraria 1.3. You guys always do an incredible job of exciting us, keeping the spoilers to a minimum so we don't know too much but at the same time give us great 'FREE' content that always has us coming back. With over 260 hours played I just cannot wait. Your game is my most played game on my steam account and it's quite honestly the best £5 I've ever spent. I would have spent £40 or more for this game. Guys keep up the incredible work and thank you for making such a great community/gaming experience!

Hey guys, I'm liking the new look. I thought I would join the fun and show my support to Terraria and the community. Hopefully we will get to know each other as time goes on. I know several people like Redigit, Cenx, Loki, Kelp and maybe some others will remember me (I hope :O) lol :)

Well I'm here... lets see how these forums turn out right now its a bit laggy hope that subsides
:joy::):dryadsmile::redspin::happy::dryadhappy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: well that covers smile abuse love the toxic sludge

Back
Top Bottom