Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Well I'm not sure if there was a way to transfer my account over from Terraria.org so I just signed up for a new one I guess.

*Cue the Ode to Joy music*
It's like putting a fresh paint job on a sports car, or in this case a snazzy forum. Congrats on the upgrades and big congrats to Loki. :joy:

This looks amazing, better than any other design for a forum I've seen to date. It just feels so... Home-ish.

Great forums!
..though you can't do invisible white text anymore, and I expected the old smiley faces to carry on from the old version to the new version.

t

testing out faces :p :O ;-; ._. D: :D

trying to get eye of cuthulu get ready

just ignore what I'm saying :p

Well ya know I think while I have the time I might as well tell some stories or something

getting my fingers warmed up and all for the big ol' task that is ahead of me

alright... here we go..

once there was a person reading another persons comments on the new terraria forum

they were wondering if they'd be able to read the next 100 or so posts of this random fellow

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey WilloftheWorld, there is an Edit button in the bottom corner of your post. If you want to say more, you should edit your previous post rather than making a new one. :) Generally, double posting is against the rules and its going to be merged together anyway.

Hey WilloftheWorld, there is an Edit button in the bottom corner of your post. If you want to say more, you should edit your previous post rather than making a new one. :) Generally, double posting is against the rules and its going to be merged together anyway.
oh alright sorry :) thanks for the info wont happen again

WOW, did any one know that you can change the biome of the forum- mindblown
it even changes the tittle at the top :eek:

Back
Top Bottom