Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

Team,

Thanks for all the hard work. I'm sorry to say that I wasn't here to see your old site (unless I saw it briefly while Googling, which I probably did) but I am definitely digging the new look. I love the animations, the layout, the features, ... there's nothing I don't love about this forum, as of yet.

Highly enjoying my new jungle-theme forums! And seeing Tunnel King's avatar puts me right at home.. Tis a slightly creepy, fairly moley home, but home nonetheless!

I couldn't find the proper place to make forum suggestions, but: Is there any way at all to edit the spellchecker's dictionary so that "Terraria" isn't shown as an incorrect word? :D Probably not, but gah does it drive me (very mildly) insane ;)

Highly enjoying my new jungle-theme forums! And seeing Tunnel King's avatar puts me right at home.. Tis a slightly creepy, fairly moley home, but home nonetheless!

I couldn't find the proper place to make forum suggestions, but: Is there any way at all to edit the spellchecker's dictionary so that "Terraria" isn't shown as an incorrect word? :D Probably not, but gah does it drive me (very mildly) insane ;)
There's a Forum Help & Feedback section :) but I think if you right click the word that's red underlined there should be an option in the pop up menu to add it to your dictionary and then it won't get underlined anymore :)

Much better than TO. You guys did an amazing job here, and proud that so many people have already joined this forum (615th member to join).

hello im made terria comic how cretive of someone to make OH S**T!:redspin:
l
Untitled drawing (5).png

Back
Top Bottom