Official Welcome to Terraria Community Forums!

One problem I'm having is I can't seem to turn off email alerts. On the previous board I had it set so that I'd receive alerts on-site, but my email wouldn't get spammed after I reply to a thread. I've unchecked "and receive email notifications of replies" but I'm still being spammed. Any way to fix this without disabling site alerts?

One problem I'm having is I can't seem to turn off email alerts. On the previous board I had it set so that I'd receive alerts on-site, but my email wouldn't get spammed after I reply to a thread. I've unchecked "and receive email notifications of replies" but I'm still being spammed. Any way to fix this without disabling site alerts?
That's because the daily common sense is that you release shít when it's not actually finished or half broken.

Grats on the new site, guys. It's looking very retrospiffyawesome. :cool:
I've just one complaint. There's this weird.... thing here... in the smilie section. It's labeled 'Red' and... Gawd! OH GAWD! IT'S STARING AT ME! GET IT AWAY FROM ME!

Now I will see how good it can be used from a tablet, looks good [actually amazing, but I'm trying to keep calm] so far, great job guys! And thanks!

I LOVE TERRARIA, it Is my favorite game ever and I got 1 request that may or may not be much. can you put a workshop for terraria for 1.3 or if not can you tell me why you can't. if you have the time of corse. :joy:

It's pretty fancy. One little problem is about the register date. Why it says Member since "yesterday" and not my register date from TO (May, 18th, 2014)

I wonder if this forum is hosted in London, or if my time preference needs to be changed.
edit - yea, it defaults to to London time so I changed it.

Kk, I tried Unwatching and Rewatching this thread, we shall see if the problem hath been fixed.

EDIT: Seems to be. If you're getting emails after telling them not to send you any, Unwatch and Rewatch any threads you've been active in since you've set your preferences.

Last edited:
Love to see the new forums...anyway, when i click the link from my mail, a wild "Registrations are now closed" website with gorgeus background appears, WTF??? I had to create a new one :(

an aside though: i hope people dont fill their signatures with 1000 spoilers full of images and random junk that has nothing to do with anything...... it has made TO a very VERY hefty load to one's bandwidth!

Spoilers load CLOSED on TCF. :D

@Skiphs - may want to check this out.
Kk, I tried Unwatching and Rewatching this thread, we shall see if the problem hath been fixed.

EDIT: Seems to be. If you're getting emails after telling them not to send you any, Unwatch and Rewatch any threads you've been active in since you've set your preferences.

BTW, TO had the same thing.

I still get emails from ancient threads before I knew this. Its a Xenforo thing.

That's because the daily common sense is that you release shít when it's not actually finished or half broken.

Did you come here to be constructive or toss mud? Hard to tell.... ;)

Back
Top Bottom