WIP Welcome To Terraria.

Davosauris

Terrarian
Prologue:
I woke up Face Down in dirt. with a bunny standing on my head. And i got up Looking at a world that seemed empty. Except for a few trees. the occasional bunny and bird.
I looked around. seeing if i somehow just passed out. Nothing. all i could see was a Mountain, the outline of a lake. And... Snow?
Then i Saw something that i think gave me a heart attack. It looked like a Green Piece of Jello that was hopping at me. And thats when i realised. I was stuck in a game...

Chapter 1: I wouldn't eat that
So i was stuck in a game. had jello coming at me. And in a place where the climate randomly changes?
That Moment I was struck in the chest. That jellocube wanted me dead! I tried to punch it. but my hand got stuck in the cube. I yanked it out and ran for my (Probably Short) Life
I was so unaware I heard a thud then fell to the ground. I ran into a tree! That Cube had me cornered. So i grabed the nearest pointy objected and stabbed the Cube with it. Wait. I had a Sword this entire time? Little blue pieces of the Cube flew everywhere. And i wanted to eat him as revenge. I was about to take a bite when i heard a voice say "I wouldn't Eat that"

Chapter 2: Wait. ZOMBIES?
I turned around to see a guy. in blue clothes staring at me. "Who the Heck are you?" I asked "I am your guide. I help you survive in this world." Said the guide "Ok then. So what do i do?" I asked. "You should make a home. Chop some wood to make walls."
I sighed. Wood-chopping was not one of my strengths. *Wood Chopping was uneventful*
"Ok So make a house. Just put down the wood? This is going to be ugly" One building Montage later. "We better go inside. We dont want to be outside when the Zombies Come." Said the guide. "wait. ZOMBIES?"

Chapter 3: Hard Night.

TBC

Last edited:
Wow. This is gonna be fun. SO welcome to Welcome to terraria. In this story we will be following the character from his first houses. to slaying a Pig-Dragon-Fish Thing...
So stay tuned to chapter 2 - 3

Back
Top Bottom