Official Welcome to the new forum staff!

Tunnel King

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
VRjtWVK.png

Good day, Terrarians!

After a long search and lengthy discussion process, we are very happy to announce two new members for the forum moderation staff. Please join us in welcoming

to the team. We thank everyone who applied; while we found many worthy candidates, these two stood out at least a bit from the others for their experience, enthusiasm, and desire to help this awesome community continue grow and succeed. If any of the new folks are new to you, please stop by their profiles to congratulate them and get to know them a bit better, or offer your good wishes to them below.

kdcROYP.png

For those who applied and were not selected this time - around 40 people applied - you have our deepest appreciation for the interest and the time and effort you took with your applications. Be assured that we read each and every one of them, most of them several times, during our evaluation and selection process. It was difficult to reduce the pool down to the final group, and very difficult to make the final decisions. Please don't despair - we anticipate that the time will come to add more staff as our community grows, and opportunities will undoubtedly come again in the future.

Congratulations to the new forum staff! Looks like at least one of my predictions was correct (looking at you, Aurora!). :)

EDIT: Small problem, you guys hid the Staffing Application forum prematurely. Where do we apply for feedback?

Last edited:
Congratulations to the new forum staff! Looks like at least one of my predictions was correct (looking at you, Aurora!). :)

EDIT: Small problem, you guys hid the Staffing Application forum prematurely. Where do we apply for feedback?

I guess you can ask for feedback if you want it, and we'll see what we can do when we are able - I'd say just ping or start a convo.
Not everyone will be able to, I imagine... some might be busy. I can offer some tomorrow if I am feeling okay.

(This goes to everyone who would be interested in hearing what we have to say regarding their apps)

Congrats, but why no announcement for hiring new forum staff? I've been eagerly waiting to be apart of the staff since I joined TO back in 2011...

Excuse me if this was already asked but...Unit One...That's not a neon genesis evangelion reference by any chance, is it?

But there was no announcement on the front page like you've done in the past.

But it's whatever, guess I need to pay attention to the smallest of details...

Nope, there was most certianly an announcement. Take a look. I am 100% certain and just checked myself. You must have missed it.

But there was no announcement on the front page like you've done in the past.

But it's whatever, guess I need to pay attention to the smallest of details...
There was, and in fact it's still there. Scroll all the way down.

Congratulations Unit One and Aurora3500!

I'm very glad to get to work with a couple new faces, and hope that we together can help this forum continue to grow and prosper in the right direction with what is to come.

Back
Top Bottom