PC Well, Hi!

Pakur_

Skeletron
Hi, My name is Pakur (or Yoel, name me as you fell more comfortable) I'm a noob on terraria, I play with mods the most part of the time.
I'm spanish, so maybe I have some spelling mistakes.
I love making friends, play, the pizza and a long etc...
I am (or I hope be) very kind, creative, helpful and most important to me, mature.
This Is a very short introduction, If you want to know more about me, send me a message (idk why do you want to contact me, well, there you have the idea)
Bye, It's a pleassure meet you all and I hope you a nice day/night.

PS: I'm gonna attach the ONLY photo that you are gonna have from me:
mariashi.jpg

Welcome to the forums, Pakur.
Hope you like it here.
Anyway, would you like a picture of a dragon? (Please give a clear answer)

Hi, My name is Pakur (or Yoel, name me as you fell more comfortable) I'm a noob on terraria, I play with mods the most part of the time.
I'm spanish, so maybe I have some spelling mistakes.
I love making friends, play, the pizza and a long etc...
I am (or I hope be) very kind, creative, helpful and most important to me, mature.
This Is a very short introduction, If you want to know more about me, send me a message (idk why do you want to contact me, well, there you have the idea)
Bye, It's a pleassure meet you all and I hope you a nice day/night.

PS: I'm gonna attach the ONLY photo that you are gonna have from me:
View attachment 228846
Welcome to the forums Pakur_!

Hello there. I hope you can well enjoy your time here on the Terraria Community Forums.

You can have just a chat in the off topic section, get help in the help section, discuss ideas in the mechanics section, play forum games in that section, or even for forum roleplay if that's your thing.

Have a good time!

Hello there. I hope you can well enjoy your time here on the Terraria Community Forums.

You can have just a chat in the off topic section, get help in the help section, discuss ideas in the mechanics section, play forum games in that section, or even for forum roleplay if that's your thing.

Have a good time!
Thank you so much, I'll take a look at your website ;)

Have a good time!
Beat me!
Score.png

Back
Top Bottom