Well, IDK what to ask. Um.... At what age did you start playing Terraria?

Also, what platform did you find out about Terraria on?

• I heard the game got a major update on console, so I got it there

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TerrarianKid4

Skeletron Prime
I started at the age of 7, possibly 8, on console, but over these past 6 or 7 years, PC really grew on me. I played PC for the first time at age 11, and I can't stop.

10, in 2011, with 1.0.6.
Then shortly after I became 11 and 1.1 came out, and that period (2011-2012) was the best in my opinion and I have countless memories and made many friends with whom I still talk every now and then.

I was 18 when I learned about Terraria back in 2011. I remember it just came out when I was in my last year of High School. I didn't get into it until after a year of its original release, but once I got into it, it was impossible to go back. I've followed it closely since then.

I started playing it earlier this year, just as the 1.4 hype was gathering up. I saw it on ps4 and was like “Oh isn’t that the game that was really popular ages ago?”. And so I bought it.

I got it on PS3 in 2013 and have played it ever since on every platform available. Currently in my master mode for the worthy playthrough and loving it.

I believe I started playing terraria around 2012 when I was 9 years old. Dropped it for several years and picked it up again around 2017, where I still occasionally play it today.

I don't remember how old I was, but I remember it was on version 1.1 (I have faint memories from 1.0 but I'm not entirely sure I played at that time). This was when Terraria was pretty popular for being 'Minecraft 2D', so I tried it out because my grandparents' computer wouldn't run minecraft. Probably around 2012-2013.

I think I was 8 years old. I started in V1.2.4 on mobile. Then my uncle got a new game console so he gave me his XBox 360. That's where I bought the XBox 360 version. I recently started on PC and it's mindblowing how much the game has progressed from 2014-2015

Back
Top Bottom