Xbox One Well, that's one way to make me quit...

DigiDysce

Terrarian
Decided to at least get to hard mode today since 1.3 came out, and got to work. 8 hours later, I'm fighting the wall of flesh. During the fight, the game freezes during a save, my game crashes, and when I reload it, I'm back to where I started, before the eater of worlds.

I just recently joined this community, and it looks like I'm leaving already. This left me absolutely no desire to keep playing this game.

Decided to at least get to hard mode today since 1.3 came out, and got to work. 8 hours later, I'm fighting the wall of flesh. During the fight, the game freezes during a save, my game crashes, and when I reload it, I'm back to where I started, before the eater of worlds.

I just recently joined this community, and it looks like I'm leaving already. This left me absolutely no desire to keep playing this game.

Let me get this straight:
Your game crashed and that’s a reason to stop playing? Do you see how ridiculous that sounds? Video games crash at times and yes data will be lost, but that shouldn’t be a reason to leave. I understand the frustration but c’mon...

dude, do you realize the eater of world is right next to the wall of flesh in boss progression? if you were already fighting the wall of flesh then you know what gear to get "back" and it's not that much of a hassle
believe me if done this before when i dropped my night's edge in multiplayer just before leaving and i wanted to make a Terra blade so i need to make another one. yes i was upset at first but i already know what i was doing and it made it less of a hassle to do so

Sorry, late response, but haven't been near the forums lately.

dude, do you realize the eater of world is right next to the wall of flesh in boss progression? if you were already fighting the wall of flesh then you know what gear to get "back" and it's not that much of a hassle

Actually, the way I progressed, this meant getting meteorite, defeating the Eater, killing Skeletron, and finishing the dungeon, before making a hellevator and setting all that up again, including looting and finding the right stuff. Also, it deleted at least 8 different NPC rooms, which isn't that bad, but still annoying.

If it was as simple as just fighting those two, I wouldn't have been as upset. It's all a moot point, anyway. Of course I made myself a liar by going back to the game, and making a new world, and I'm already done with the mechanical bosses. So I guess I complained for nothing!

believe me if done this before when i dropped my night's edge in multiplayer just before leaving and i wanted to make a Terra blade so i need to make another one. yes i was upset at first but i already know what i was doing and it made it less of a hassle to do so
Well most people do Skeletron after the EoW or BoC, then if they’re interested they kill Queen bee. Or maybe they flip queen bee and skeletron. They go to the Wall of Flesh after that.
[doublepost=1519433382,1519433150][/doublepost]
Sorry, late response, but haven't been near the forums lately.

Actually, the way I progressed, this meant getting meteorite, defeating the Eater, killing Skeletron, and finishing the dungeon, before making a hellevator and setting all that up again, including looting and finding the right stuff. Also, it deleted at least 8 different NPC rooms, which isn't that bad, but still annoying.

If it was as simple as just fighting those two, I wouldn't have been as upset. It's all a moot point, anyway. Of course I made myself a liar by going back to the game, and making a new world, and I'm already done with the mechanical bosses. So I guess I complained for nothing!
Can you give some tips on Skeletron Prime (already beat destroyer and twine). I use the mushroom spear, stormbow, beam sword, mega shark with ichor bullets, and finally 4 lightdisks with frost armor and wings.

Can you give some tips on Skeletron Prime (already beat destroyer and twine). I use the mushroom spear, stormbow, beam sword, mega shark with ichor bullets, and finally 4 lightdisks with frost armor and wings.

Actually, I was playing again, and I beat the mechanical bosses, and was working towards Plantera. Then, the game deleted my progress again. Put me before the mechanical bosses, right at the beginning of hardmode. Decided not to play the console version anymore until they fix this. No point in redoing parts of the game over and over again.

Actually, I was playing again, and I beat the mechanical bosses, and was working towards Plantera. Then, the game deleted my progress again. Put me before the mechanical bosses, right at the beginning of hardmode. Decided not to play the console version anymore until they fix this. No point in redoing parts of the game over and over again.

Turn on autosave in options, you will lose roughly 10-15 mins max. That is a guess but it is roughly that period of time it saves. That way very minimal progression is ever lost, i have had a few crashes but somewhat minimal. If autosave is off you will lose your entire session sense the last time you did "save and exit".

Although it seems moonlord is the first gamebreaker bug. He is currently unbeatable due to crash about halfway through the fight no matter what. Rest of progression seemed stable, had maybe 4 crashes in 200hrs. Then 3 crashes in 4 hours on moonlord and submitted report.

Turn on autosave in options, you will lose roughly 10-15 mins max.

I double- and triple-checked; my autosave has been on the whole time. It only seemed to happen on single player. Since the second crash, I've only played split-screen with my kids, and there's no problems. Doesn't make me eager to try single player again until a patch comes out, though.

TURN ON :red:ING AUTOSAVE!

TURN ON :red:ING AUTOSAVE!
@akrobeau, please don’t yell at other members like this. @DigiDysce has already stated that his auto-save is on. And even if it wasn’t, there’s no call to shout.

@DigiDysce, I know you’ve already been shown this link, and may have already used it, but for others that come by and may be experiencing the same thing, please send in all your information, including as many details as possible to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html

@akrobeau, please don’t yell at other members like this. @DigiDysce has already stated that his auto-save is on. And even if it wasn’t, there’s no call to shout.

@DigiDysce, I know you’ve already been shown this link, and may have already used it, but for others that come by and may be experiencing the same thing, please send in all your information, including as many details as possible to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html
Sorry

really lol i kill eoc or ks first then i kill the other one eow or boc then i kill queen bee skeletron then wof

Back
Top Bottom