1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

Well..uhm....hi?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Iris Blanche, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

I'm lurking around for about one and a half year by now...uhm...so...hi all? Got Terraria for PC around 2014 and got some problems at the beginning. But watching some streams helped me a lot.

...i'm really bad in introducing myself...

Cya around...i think..

2. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

Hello, I guess you may have been around the parts I suppose.

Enjoying stuff so far?

3. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

Yep ^-^ but i had a longer break until now and i'm a bit out of the game...moon lord teared me apart (again)

4. ppowersteef

ppowersteef Paladin

mhm, Moon lord can be tough at some points,
    I've heard the Stardust Dragon is really helpful during some streams, but I havn't tested it out myself. you also don't have control over damaging the eyes either.

I prefer using the Solar Eruption mostly.

5. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

I used a mix of 5 stardust cells and 4 dragon parts but i failed in evading the lasers... >.<

6. The Ice Cube

The Ice Cube Eater of Worlds

Hello.

7. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

Hiiii \o/

The Ice Cube likes this.
  8. Thee Pie Man

Thee Pie Man Official Terrarian

Hello there, welcome to the forums lurker-chan. A small wooden beam with platforms to either side makes a great way to dodge the laser- you have about 5-8 seconds warning as it opens the eye that shoots it. I usually use a strategy of dancing around that middle platform to avoid a lot of the damage while using Stardust x3 (Potion and the stand that gives you another minion) and Terrablade beam to rip it a new one. I wish you luck~ C:

9. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

I often killed him before with my ufo but this was kinda hard...I'll try this setup (i could also simply do the nurse spam but i want a bit of challenge :D )

10. Thee Pie Man

Thee Pie Man Official Terrarian

Lol yeah I used this set up to beat him in Expert mode. He's pretty ridiculous in either mode though X.x

I used the UFO for decent mobility without being stuck on the ground and then used the grappling hook to play ringaround the rosie on the platforms/wood The battle is still hard because of all the DPS he does. Either you stay alive for most of it or you die instantly D;

11. Miku Hatsune

Miku Hatsune Pixel Privateer

hai hai hai

12. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

Hello :)

13. The Ice Cube

Why do you have 2 white PS+ logos on your hair?

14. Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Plantera

That's Neptune from Neptunia. She's like that. Oh and don't get between her and her pudding. She doesn't like that xD

15. The Ice Cube

woah ok sounds like i really shouldnt mess with her pudding ok sorry i will go dont kill me jeez