Mobile Welp, now what?

AdamP1916

Terrarian
So I finally got a solar eclipse.. Got my missing death sickle and broken hero sword... So I finally have a terra blade... Got a meat grinder from a herpling... Farmed the crap out of pumpkin moon..... Have like 15 of every possible drop from it besides only having one jack o' lantern mask.

I have three characters finished..

Ranged character complete with accessories with full shroomite, piranha gun, mega shark, candy corn rifle, jack o' lantern launcher, stocked up on chlorophyte bullets.. yadda yadda.

Melee character with full dragon and turtle, vampire knives, scourge, paladin hammer, horseman's blade, terra blade, maxed accessories, yadda yadda.

Mage with full spectre and spectral, spectre staff, bat scepter, golden shower, nimbus rod, magnet sphere, maxed accessories, yadda yadda.

Full end game summoner gear just sitting in a chest... All biome key items....

I have a fishron arena set up, I have an extra turtle breastplate crafted so I can get both scale and shell, I have power cells saved up to farm husks to make beetle, and I have literally every item available in the game right now.

What else is there to do besides make my castle look pretty while I wait for the update?

So I finally got a solar eclipse.. Got my missing death sickle and broken hero sword... So I finally have a terra blade... Got a meat grinder from a herpling... Farmed the crap out of pumpkin moon..... Have like 15 of every possible drop from it besides only having one jack o' lantern mask.

I have three characters finished..

Ranged character complete with accessories with full shroomite, piranha gun, mega shark, candy corn rifle, jack o' lantern launcher, stocked up on chlorophyte bullets.. yadda yadda.

Melee character with full dragon and turtle, vampire knives, scourge, paladin hammer, horseman's blade, terra blade, maxed accessories, yadda yadda.

Mage with full spectre and spectral, spectre staff, bat scepter, golden shower, nimbus rod, magnet sphere, maxed accessories, yadda yadda.

Full end game summoner gear just sitting in a chest... All biome key items....

I have a fishron arena set up, I have an extra turtle breastplate crafted so I can get both scale and shell, I have power cells saved up to farm husks to make beetle, and I have literally every item available in the game right now.

What else is there to do besides make my castle look pretty while I wait for the update?
Attempt to be Yirmir. Do an all boss with no armor fight. Do an all boss with no armor fight during the pumpkin moon. Pester 505 to pester codeglue about the update.

Search for rare items and mobs. Like the rune wizard sets, or a nymph banner. Make a huge armor collection to show off your skill. Make a potion farm

I had three rune wizard sets. I actually trashed one. I made an armor collection on mannequins but mannequins are stupid on mobile and it's too easy to to drop set pieces off them, crash, and lose them. So I put the armor sets back in chests.

For now I'm just building up a castle and setting up a teleportation hub. It's pretty close to done though.

Back
Top Bottom