Mobile We're Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Games

Publisher/Developer
Staff member
505 Games
Hi Everyone,

We have made the transition over and will be posting here in the new forums with all our news and updates.

Stay Tuned!

- Logan @ 505 Games

P.S. This account is Legit, you can stop reporting us as a fake to Loki (Thanks for having our backs!)

oh boy, the Company that i still have a dislike have appeared.

Still, nice to see you around, i guess.

oh boy, the Company that i still have a dislike have appeared.

Still, nice to see you around, i guess.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. :(

This was just an announcement thread to show that they are officially set up on the forums. Moving forward, any needless hostility will not be tolerated.

If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. :(

This was just an announcement thread to show that they are officially set up on the forums. Moving forward, any needless hostility will not be tolerated.

even if it was sorta rude, it's nice to know that the console/mobile Team has Appeared from a Magical turn of events, Besides, theres always Someone around to be the one who hates someone else, ya know?

Also, how many New Mods is there? you and that other guy (that one with the lion face-swapping Avatar) are new to me (no offense),

Besides, theres always Someone around to be the one who hates someone else, ya know?)

Hate is a pretty strong word for "someone on the internet", but regardless, there is a big difference between having that feeling and expressing it.

Also, how many New Mods is there? you and that other guy (that one with the lion face-swapping Avatar) are new to me (no offense),

Myself, @Nike Leon and @Charmander27 are all new mods. ;) No offense taken!

Also, @Loki has gotten something of a promotion! So that sort of counts.

I believe he is no longer just "mod staff" but an actual member of the Relogic team, even if not developer. A promotion from "volunteer" to "employee" if you will, and I think it is very much deserved!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom