Game Mechanics Werewolf extras

What do you think about the ideas?

• Total voters

GAMINGPEA_64

Skeletron Prime
Its a bit of a double idea.
1: If you double tap the direction buttons as the werewolf, you would begin running faster, on your arms and legs like a regular wolf, allowing you to jump further or get to places quicker.
2: If your exposed to enough light as the werewolf, you would transform back to normal, then once you leave the light, you stay a human for around 10 seconds, then you transform back into the werewolf.

I actually like the idea of getting a more significant movement buff as a Werewolf, but what kind of bright light would a player be exposed to at night? Keep in mind that most people need their character to be at least a bit illuminated in order to play properly.

I actually like the idea of getting a more significant movement buff as a Werewolf, but what kind of bright light would a player be exposed to at night? Keep in mind that most people need their character to be at least a bit illuminated in order to play properly.
Maybe around 10 or 20 torches worth of light

Maybe wolf form doesn't work in the underworld? Or around arms dealer 'cause he has a ton of silver?

Maybe a different penalty such as a weakness to silver projectiles?
I mean, it doesn't have to be a significant weakness or one related to balance. It can just be an Easter egg. Just make players burn when they touch silver ore/brick, wear silver armour, or wield a weapon made of silver bars. None of this is relevant at the point where you obtain a Moon Charm, but that's what an Easter egg is.

I mean, it doesn't have to be a significant weakness or one related to balance. It can just be an Easter egg. Just make players burn when they touch silver ore/brick, wear silver armour, or wield a weapon made of silver bars. None of this is relevant at the point where you obtain a Moon Charm, but that's what an Easter egg is.
That's not an Easter egg, thats a QoL debuff. Some people use silver bricks for decoration, and silver ore is common and can be stepped in at any time of the game. Cool idea but not for vanilla.
Its a bit of a double idea.
1: If you double tap the direction buttons as the werewolf, you would begin running faster, on your arms and legs like a regular wolf, allowing you to jump further or get to places quicker.
2: If your exposed to enough light as the werewolf, you would transform back to normal, then once you leave the light, you stay a human for around 10 seconds, then you transform back into the werewolf.
I like number one, but not the double tap. I feel like werewolves should affect movements and jumping, kind of like actual werewolves. For number 2, that would just get annoying, and wouldn't be really worth it.

That's not an Easter egg, thats a QoL debuff. Some people use silver bricks for decoration, and silver ore is common and can be stepped in at any time of the game. Cool idea but not for vanilla.
Yeah, that's fair. We can scrap the bit about silver ore and brick, leaving just the silver armour/weapon effect as an Easter egg that people won't discover during normal gameplay.

Back
Top Bottom