tModLoader Werewolf Mod

Nakano15

Terrarian
tModLoader v0.10.1.3.

Changelog said:
Version 0.25
* Made some more changes on the werewolf tail sprites.
* Changed both Leashes sprites, now they no longer have a golden tag, and actually seems to fit around the neck.
* You can now view your character as Werewolf (or Merfork) on the character selection screen.
*- If Moon Charm or Moon Shell is equipped on the accessory slot, isn't hidden and is night on the main menu screen, your character shows as werewolf.
*- If the equipments above are equipped on vanity accessory slot, your character will be shown as werewolf anytime on the character selection.
* Hotfix 1
*- Removed dummy recipes from the items added by the mod, aswell as removed the dummy sword from it too.
*- Possibly the new animation sprites for the werewolf tail when idle is in the update, but only with CPS Mod you'll see it in action.
Version 0.25.1

* Added Female Sprite of the Werewolf body (Oops, I forgot about the female sprite :/)
* Removed idle animation

As the name says, this is a Werewolf mod, which makes modifications related to the Werewolf.

Currently, the only thing the mod does is add a tail to the werewolves, both player and monster werewolves
gained a tail, and the tail has an animation for when it's moving. Gained also a few accessories aswell, which can be bought from the Clothier when the character is transformed.

weretail.png

To download, just get the mod from this link:
MEGA: https://mega.nz/#F!V54BmIqS!O7gJ6fk8OiPkpNdHB_HFPA

Last edited:
Mod updated.

Version 0.2
* Made a few modifications to the body sprite of the Werewolf to make the tail not look like it's behind the feet when it shouldn't.
* Added 2 accessories in the mod, they can be bought from the Clothier when your character is transformed into werewolf (As vanity or because of the buff).
*- The accessories are: Blue Leash and Pink Leash.

I said It's a Werewolf mod, so one should be expecting more than just a tail addition.

Another update.
Version 0.25
* Made some more changes on the werewolf tail sprites.
* Changed both Leashes sprites, now they no longer have a golden tag, and actually seems to fit around the neck.
* You can now view your character as Werewolf (or Merfork) on the character selection screen.
*- If Moon Charm or Moon Shell is equipped on the accessory slot, isn't hidden and is night on the main menu screen, your character shows as werewolf.
*- If the equipments above are equipped on vanity accessory slot, your character will be shown as werewolf anytime on the character selection.
I kind of wonder If I would be able to do a 4 legs animation for Werewolf, I just have to wonder when should that happen, maybe if the player remains some time out of combat, and have a certain accessory?
Also, I kind of think that should attempt to do some work on Merfork too, what do you guys think?

Launched a hotfix, the hotfix removes the dummy recipes that I forgot to remove from the mod.
Beside I guess the tail idle animation sprites is includded too, but only with CPS Mod to see it in action.

That's actually a good idea, I could seek about doing that when I get to work on it.
But I need to think about how the range of the attacks would work, aswell as avoid
making so to hit an enemy the player must be completelly exposed to a hit...

you could make the claws like the bladed glove and the run like those boots but with that special animation

I've actually did something else, it causes claw swipes appear in front of the character, beside there is still bugs on the placement.
The problem is that I retired from modding at the moment, so the project is halted.

I just noticed that what you´re doing for the claws is Arkhalis like.
[doublepost=1555263704,1555263616][/doublepost]I wish this would get updated any time soon but don´t worry I know you´re buisy and don´t have a lot of time so i won´t be disappointed if it won´t happen until 2020.
[doublepost=1555263979][/doublepost]Oh yeah and for the four legged state I have a suggestion but it may be complicated.
It sound pretty simple but I´m not sure but you could make it so if the player is wearing hermes boots (or upgraded versions) so that if he runs he enters the four legged state.
Bye and thanks for reading my replies. :)

If you want just to add tail to werewolves, I made a texture pack for Terraria 1.4 adding those. The bad is that I don't remember how to add texture packs to Terraria 1.3.

Back
Top Bottom