Texture Pack Werewolf redone !

WRAE

Terrarian
Are you tired of vanilla werewolves looking like some Sonic CGI with buckteeth ?
Are you a werewolf fan like me and want to see those epic beasts done right in Terraria ?
no ? well i dont care

Presenting the Werewolf Redone pack

This pack completely redo the Werewolf sprites to look more bestial and intimidating , including :

-player's werewolf form
-werewolf form's buff icon
-hostile werewolf mobs
-and even their gore pieces

20191220185559_1.png

20191220184215_1.jpg

20191220173224_1.jpg
20191220184215_1.jpg

20191220184417_1.jpg

How to install :

Install like a regular Texture Pack , download Texture Pack.zip
put the .zip into My Documents/My Games/Terraria

For tmodloader , put in My Documents/My Games/Terraria/ModLoadder/TexturePacks ( create the folder urself if u dont have it )

NOTE : Female version may not be fully ready yet but ill look into it fast

Attachments

• Texture Pack.zip
    12.4 KB · Views: 420
Haha this is so cute! Would you be up for making the player's fur white as a separate download? I think that'd look really awesome with the red eyes.

Como se llama ese mod que tienes de mas si mal lo recuerdo era uno como de modo creativo o algo así
Es el cheat sheet o el hero's mod Y considera usar el ingles en tus proximos posts asi podras habilitar a los demas usuarios a que te ayuden y que te entiendan mas facilmente ya que aqui es mas usado el ingles

That looks really nice too

i think its amazing u should put more time in it to make it a bit more clean and better lookin and u should definrtly make a white version of the player wolf sprite

Back
Top Bottom