Game Mechanics Werewolves and Silver

To yee or not to yee

• Yee

• Despacitno

• Yee but change _

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now, you might have seen this concept a few times before. Werewolves take extra damage or die instantly to silver bullets or something, just to fill the reference. The issue of course, is that's absurdly unbalanced. So I propose a small change. Werewolves simply turn pale when hit with a silver bullet. I like this solution because it fills the reference, but it's not breaking balance. What do you think?

I dont like this, i would rather a debuff that made them pale and maybe have them take damage over time

i just want to mention this but stakes + vampires = instant death

I don't see extra damage from a rarely used bullet against a rare event enemy as "absurdly imbalanced".
Might as well keep the extra damage too. :)

The extra damage would still be unbalanced. If extra damage was implemented for silver, one could autofarm werewolves.
I've only mentioned the Silver Bullets though. How does one autofarm with a limited resource coming from a gun?
Once again, rarely used bullet against a rare enemy doesn't sounds like too much of a deal.
Even then, Is autofarming werewolves really a problem?

I've only mentioned the Silver Bullets though. How does one autofarm with a limited resource coming from a gun?
Once again, rarely used bullet against a rare enemy doesn't sounds like too much of a deal.
Even then, Is autofarming werewolves really a problem?

I'm not gonna argue.

Double damage or something like that sounds reasonable. Not enough to trivialize them when you first encounter them, but just a nice extra.

Back
Top Bottom