Switch WHA-

Status
Not open for further replies.
(forums moderators ik you have been a bit angry with my previous posts but im just saying a think that happened) the first time I fought plantera, it took MANY try's to beat her. refighting her on another playthrough, I destroyed her in 1 try with plantera having no chance.

(forums moderators ik you have been a bit angry with my previous posts but im just saying a think that happened) the first time I fought plantera, it took MANY try's to beat her. refighting her on another playthrough, I destroyed her in 1 try with plantera having no chance.
Hi @ClorophyteArmorNoob, I’m glad that you were able to beat Plantera. However, this belongs on your profile. If I could move it to where it belongs on your profile, I would, but that’s not possible, so I’ll close this instead. Feel free to repost it on your profile.

An example of a discussion for which you would start a thread:
Has there ever been a time that you had such a hard time fighting a boss, and then all of a sudden you were able to beat it without any trouble? What bosses did you used to have a hard time defeating, and how did you overcome it?​
First let me tell you how I beat Plantera by (insert details here), and now I’d love to hear if any of you had something similar happen - what boss gave you such a hard time, and how were you able to finally beat it?​

An example of something that you would put on your profile:
The first time I tried to fight Plantera, it took many times to beat her, and now I just refought her on a new playthrough and I destroyed her quickly.​

Do you see how the first one sets the stage for everyone to discuss a topic. And do you see how the second one is just one person saying what happened to them?

Please send me a private message HERE if you have any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom