What’s your favorite biome and why?

What’s your favorite biome in terraria?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile 1.2 deserts, when there weren't pesky antlion caves and pyramids actually surfaced.
Built my first base in a pyramid. I remember the orange torch rooms, as well. Such a nice feature.

Wish my progress wasn't deleted several times.

underground desert i really love in hardmode. but a bit less now because of the rolling cacti. But the enemies and music and stuff is great. Also like underground/ caverns in general

My favorite biome is the Jungle/Underground Jungle as it has a lush dangerous atmosphere full of strong enemies but rewarding loot. Kind of quite dissapointed to not see the Jungle as a choice for favorite biome. Please add the Jungle as an option... It is after all one of the Major biomes essential for game progression so yeah pretty big omission here.

Edit also you are missing the Dungeon as well as the underground counterparts for the other thematic biomes

My favorite biome is the Jungle/Underground Jungle as it has a lush dangerous atmosphere full of strong enemies but rewarding loot. Kind of quite dissapointed to not see the Jungle as a choice for favorite biome. Please add the Jungle as an option... It is after all one of the Major biomes essential for game progression so yeah pretty big omission here.

Edit also you are missing the Dungeon as well as the underground counterparts for the other thematic biomes
Sorry, my mind wasn’t together when I made this, I’ll fix that!
Edit: ehh, the underground counterparts would make it too big, and are known within that biome so yeah...(burn i included the mossback biome, oh yeah and spider biome)

I chose the Ocean and the Moss Caves.
The Ocean overall has a peaceful and tranquil vibe to it. The atmosphere is on of the calmest other than the forest (obviously.) I feel like even with the 1.4 update, the Ocean still needs to be bigger and receive more love.
The Moss Caverns simply make mining feel more alive. It adds a nice detail to it.
Anyways, that's all for my Ted-Talk.

My favorite is underground because that's where I remember having the most memories of finding lava charms while playing before school when I wasn't supposed to. :D

When it comes to hardship in Terraria - most likely, people will imagine the Underground Desert (should I explain why?). But personally for me, it's a challenging place, piece of hardcore! The biome has freshing music that makes me move, and overall it's an useful place on the Pre-Boss stage.

I would have clicked all of them... But I absolutely despise snow biome because if you touch 1 ML OF WATER YOU ARE SUDDENLY SLOWER THAN THE TOENAIL GROWTH OF A HAMSTER WHY IS THE ONLY ITEM TO PREVENT THIS SEASONAL OR HARDMODE
76767C0E-4BD9-46F0-8A48-588C1333A571.jpeg

Jungle is my favorite, frogs are very overpowered and there’s plenty of reward there at all points of the game. There’s also the great ambience and atmosphere too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom