What’s Your Most Dishonorable Achievement in Terraria?

I just wanted to know what’s something that you did that you regret but got somehow rewarded for? I got a goldfish banner and two bunny banners. Yep, I’ve killed 100 bunnies in terraria. Sad.
download (8).jpeg
Screenshot_20221210_002402_Gallery.jpg

Not sure if this refers to the ways to get the official in-game achievements, or just things like killing 1,000+ bunnies.

For me, I fully admit to getting the World Purification achievement "And Good Riddance!" The easy and lazy way.

Just generated a small world in Journey Mode, brought a Terraformer and just purified the one Corruption area in that world. Simply wanted to have all the achievements obtained again as Terraria is one of the few games on my Steam Account where I have every achievement.

Back when I made my first "complete" world, I used a mod to spawn some particularly rare enemies in order to get their banners. There's a limit to how much meaningless grind one can stomach, and killing fifty brides, grooms, rune wizards (they were even rarer back then, by the way), doctor bones and such is well past that limit. With the banner changes from 1.4.4, I made another world and got them all legitimately - with some help from AFK farming. If you need an AFK farm to get them, the needed kills are probably set too high for that enemy.

Back in ye olden days when tModLoader wasnt a seperate game with no achievements availiable, i fought the Moon Lord. With HERO's mod on.

Back
Top Bottom