NPCs & Enemies What about a giant Snake boss?

TheNebulaPhage

Terrarian
Not like the destroyer or the EoW

But like a snake that spawns in the desert optionally and charges out of the sand and spits poison

any thoughts

Well first let's ask are self
  • "Why" would you want/need this?
  • "What" would it drop?
  • "How" would you summon it?
  • "When" would you be able to summon it? for example would it be a easy mode boss, hard mode boss, or expert mode boss

Similar questions but
Who: Tell us a bit more about the snake boss
What: Does it drop and is it all droppee when the boss is defeated
When: What teir is it in and hoe do you summon it
Where: How does it react to different biomes (petty one)

Drops: Haven't thought that far yet
Spawns in sand areas and spits fast poison balls at the player, inflicting the poison debuff
phase two it charges at the player and summons lizhard enemies as minions
I don't know how to build on that

idk about tier stuff, but its post moonlord
like duke fishron its optional summon, and can be summoned with a basilisk Egg, of which is found rarely in underground sand biomes
[doublepost=1541024229,1541023892][/doublepost]I've created basic info on drops:
Baby Basilisk Mount (2% Drop rate)
Posion Flasks (20-29 amounts) (40%)

Weapons can be:
Basilisk Gun (shoots poisoned basilisk fangs that are dropped with it)
Reptile Saber (Base Attack: 80, best modifier: Legendary)
Basilisk Eye (Transforms holder into a small basilisk and can travel through sand freely) (0.05%)

Moon Lord is the final boss right? ... Then nothing can exist after that. And already have a large amount of items in terraria right? Have npcs, enemies, bosses and different biomes ... Therefore, Player Suggestions do not need to exist. The player suggestions do not have a great use, here you put something you like to see for others to see your ideas. But ... This is useless, you will show what you did and others will argue about it. Once everything finishes your topic will be forgotten, new ideas will appear better ideas with a hard and beautiful work. And your thread will forever be forgotten in the darkness of topics that have been lost. I'm not saying you can't create and post you idea. I just showing my vision about this forum, this don't mean i will not have ideas to show too. But this is just what happens here.

Moon Lord is the final boss right? ... Then nothing can exist after that. And already have a large amount of items in terraria right? Have npcs, enemies, bosses and different biomes ... Therefore, Player Suggestions do not need to exist. The player suggestions do not have a great use, here you put something you like to see for others to see your ideas. But ... This is useless, you will show what you did and others will argue about it. Once everything finishes your topic will be forgotten, new ideas will appear better ideas with a hard and beautiful work. And your thread will forever be forgotten in the darkness of topics that have been lost. I'm not saying you can't create and post you idea. I just showing my vision about this forum, this don't mean i will not have ideas to show too. But this is just what happens here.
Keep in mind these suggestions get in sometimes. It's not all about stuff after moon lord, there is improvement to be made before it. Keep at it if you want, you've got some pretty solid suggestions.

Reactions: Bry
Keep in mind these suggestions get in sometimes. It's not all about stuff after moon lord, there is improvement to be made before it. Keep at it if you want, you've got some pretty solid suggestions.
...Wait, there's been more than one?

Back
Top Bottom