NPCs & Enemies What about a giant Snake boss?

Drops: Haven't thought that far yet
Spawns in sand areas and spits fast poison balls at the player, inflicting the poison debuff
phase two it charges at the player and summons lizhard enemies as minions
I don't know how to build on that

idk about tier stuff, but its post moonlord
like duke fishron its optional summon, and can be summoned with a basilisk Egg, of which is found rarely in underground sand biomes
[doublepost=1541024229,1541023892][/doublepost]I've created basic info on drops:
Baby Basilisk Mount (2% Drop rate)
Posion Flasks (20-29 amounts) (40%)

Weapons can be:
Basilisk Gun (shoots poisoned basilisk fangs that are dropped with it)
Reptile Saber (Base Attack: 80, best modifier: Legendary)
Basilisk Eye (Transforms holder into a small basilisk and can travel through sand freely) (0.05%)

I love the idea of having more post-moonlord fights. Like, yeah he's the final boss, but I like having optional post-final bosses in video games... The Basilisk Eye sounds pretty cool, I'm having a hard time envisioning it, but eh, that could be figured out later. I like the idea, and I don't know what a Reptile Saber is but I want one :p :D

Also pink gel…
But
on topic: this has potential, but how about it’s post skeletron as there’s a big gap between him and WOF. And maybe he could bite you and inflict poison for 15/25 seconds and deal 40/55 damage. He also could attempt to coil around you inflicting something like frozen. I’m just spitballing ideas here though.

Who would defeating this boss benefit (summoners, rangers, everyone, etc.)?
What does the boss do?
When in the game are you supposed to fight this boss (early Pre-Hardmode, post-Plantera, late Pre-Hardmode, etc.)
Where do you fight the boss?
Why does one have to fight the boss?
How do you summon the boss?
Which traits of the boss make it unique from others?

Ask yourself those seven basic questions, answer them, and you have the starting point for your boss.
Also, edit your main post, don’t update it in the comments.

Who would defeating this boss benefit (summoners, rangers, everyone, etc.)?
What does the boss do?
When in the game are you supposed to fight this boss (early Pre-Hardmode, post-Plantera, late Pre-Hardmode, etc.)
Where do you fight the boss?
Why does one have to fight the boss?
How do you summon the boss?
Which traits of the boss make it unique from others?

Ask yourself those seven basic questions, answer them, and you have the starting point for your boss.
Also, edit your main post, don’t update it in the comments.
A few of those where already awnsered by the author.

When: Post Moonlord (yuck)
Where: The dessert

Back
Top Bottom