Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Disagree

Votes: 26 86.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TerraLord

Terrarian
I feel like the creators have forgotten us, left us in the mud. The last update i havnt found anything in it. Anyone agree?

You Console players are still lucky because you have more contents than on Mobile. We got seasonal updates, yes, but some things are not balanced (Cupid Arrows, Horn o' Plenty) and I don't really like them.

The last update for console included the Frost Moon update which I think is pretty cool. Sure, we don't have fishing or Duke Fishron, but I consider console very fun to play at the update level that it's at.

We haven't heard any definite info about an upcoming update for console, but even if they never updated it to reach the PC updates it's still a fantastic game at a fantastic price.

Edited to add: Went searching for the update info that I thought MrRudi had mentioned lately. Here it is in this profile post: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/mrrudi.173/&page=2#profile-post-74358

And more specifically within that profile post there is this:
consoleupdate.jpg

So they are still going to do updates. But even if they didn't it's a fantastic game at a fantastic price.

Last edited:
Not trying to sound rude or impolite at all, but if you're looking for more content, you can always give the PC version a try while waiting for the console version to update.

I wouldn't say that they have forgotten about us console players but they are taking their time which I think is good as I for one wouldn't want the update to bring lots of bugs to the game, but I still think they should put updates on the forums just to say what they're working on

I do think it's good that they are taking their time as well and even though I love love updates I can be patient and wait for it to be done right.

And though I wish there was info on what they are working on now, I feel that once they on to what their work details are there are lot of people that start getting expectations based on their own imagination. And that's when the "when? when? when? you said you were working on this and this and this so where is it??" type of posts begin.

It's a tough one, but I trust that we'll get the awesome updates when they are ready. And can't blame them for wanting to keep unrealistic expectations to a minimum.

I hadn't seen that post by mr. Rudi before. Thanks for posting that.
Fishing and Duke Fishron would be cool and all, but, as a builder, I've been waiting for upside down slopes and materials (gemspark, borial, dynasty, living fire, lavafall/waterfall, etc) the most.
There are builds in my main world that have been incomplete for months because I need some of these features to finish them. If you love building as much as I do then you understand how that can drive you crazy! Lol.
Good to hear that upside down slopes are on the to-do list. I have nightmares though that they will be impossible on console or that the update will chew up my worlds...so yeah, take your time DEVs and I will continue to be patient.
I sometimes wish I could transfer my main world to PC just to finish some things, but I greatly prefer console.

Last edited:
I hadn't seen that post by mr. Rudi before. Thanks for posting that.
Fishing and Duke Fishron would be cool and all, but, as a builder, I've been waiting for upside down slopes and materials (gemspark, borial, dynasty, living fire, lavafall/waterfall, etc) the most.
There are builds in my main world that have been incomplete for months because I need some of these features to finish them. If you love building as much as I do then you understand how that can drive you crazy! Lol.
Good to hear that upside down slopes are on the to-do list. I have nightmares though that they will be impossible on console or that the update will chew up my worlds...so yeah, take your time DEVs and I will continue to be patient.
I sometimes wish I could transfer my main world to PC just to finish some things, but I greatly prefer console.
You should back up your saves on a thumb drive before updating.

I wouldn't say that they have forgotten about us console players but they are taking their time which I think is good as I for one wouldn't want the update to bring lots of bugs to the game, but I still think they should put updates on the forums just to say what they're working on
Yeah. Wouldn't want the first 1.2 update for consoles all over again.:sigh:

But for most of us we just wanted to get information on what there up to and they said theyll do that

Personal attack - do not insult other people.
The OP acted like he got dumped off a truck that never stopped. If you want information read the stickies. If you cant do that then I don't know how to help you. A lot of console users seem to have a hatred of pc - internet interface and will actively refuse to read the stickies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom