Xbox 360 What about Xbox 360 for 1.3 update

Im sorry if the answer to what I am about to ask is common knowledge but I am new to these forums. I have been playing Xbox 360 Terraria for about 4 years now, PC for about 2, and mobile on and off for about 3. Anyways I am really excited for the new content coming to the Xbox version but as I mentioned, I play on 360. I have watched videos on this topic and people refer to it as an Xbox update or specifically mention the Xbox 1. What I'm curious about is whether or not 1.3 will be launched on the 360. Thanks in advance for the help!

Im sorry if the answer to what I am about to ask is common knowledge but I am new to these forums. I have been playing Xbox 360 Terraria for about 4 years now, PC for about 2, and mobile on and off for about 3. Anyways I am really excited for the new content coming to the Xbox version but as I mentioned, I play on 360. I have watched videos on this topic and people refer to it as an Xbox update or specifically mention the Xbox 1. What I'm curious about is whether or not 1.3 will be launched on the 360. Thanks in advance for the help!
Hi @RatherHorrifying, I'm sorry to be the one to tell you that Xbox 360 won't receive any more updates. More info here: NO MORE UPDATES FOR Xbox 360 | PS3 | PS Vita | Wii U

I dont think it's because it's not powerful enough, i think it's because of space. the game is like, 112 gigabytes (i think).

I dont think it's because it's not powerful enough, i think it's because of space. the game is like, 112 gigabytes (i think).
That's not the case. Terraria is surprisingly a small game, but requires quite a large amount of RAM which the Xbox 360 doesn't boast enough of it to run the 1.3 update effectively. The Xbox 360 only has 512 MB of RAM, which the game in it's current state would need about 1 GB of RAM(if I recall correctly) to just run a Small World effectively, not to mention the processing power it lacks in relation to the modern consoles and PCs.

Back
Top Bottom