What Accessories do you Love but Never have Enough Room to Equip them?

The Neptune's Shell
I love being able to breathe underwater and swim but when I'm fighting bosses, I don't really need this ability. It's a nice thing to have, but in many situations a waste of a slot.
Neptune%27s_Shell.png

I dunno.
I'd probably say the Master Ninja Gear.
It's very fun to just dive around, jumping off walls and dashing around like a badass. But I never end up with a spare slot for it, and I want to ruin one of my vanity sets by adding it onto one of my characters.

Spore Sac, without a doubt. I love having sentient death clouds appear and float around my character to pick off any nearby hostile mobs for me.

And the Greedy Ring. It's a combination of the accessories and effects of the Discount Card and Coin Ring. (Gold Ring + Lucky Coin = Coin Ring, which has the effects of the two on its own)

And the Extendo Grip. I'm a builder first and foremost. The extra range helps a lot.

Yea dude, my vanity slots are all taken up already. If you aint looking good doing something, you aint doing good!
Since Accessory vanity slots aren't like Armor where there can only be one for each piece, I honestly see no reason we can't have even more vanity slots for accessories.

Back
Top Bottom