Xbox One What are some good terraria seeds? For console

Haven't found any particularly good seeds yet. Although, it all depends on what you are looking for.

I have been spending many hours searching for the Waldo painting as I am trying to collect all the items in the game, but so far i have been unable to find one. If anyone runs into waldo and knows the seed they used. I would appreciate if you could let me know.

Thats mint. Nice one pal 👍

1st pyramid had sandstorm on a bottle and i went to the bottom of it and the was dessert chest with dunerider boots

Seed 99999 only has crimson to the left in 2 areas which are easily isolated with a bit of digging. Clean snow area before and dungeon after 2nd crimson.

Right side no crimson and clean dessert and a massive and clean jungle.

Currently my new favourite world

Last edited:
Thats mint. Nice one pal 👍

1st pyramid had sandstorm on a bottle and i went to the bottom of it and the was dessert chest with dunerider boots

Seed 99999 only has crimson to the left in 2 areas which are easily isolated with a bit of digging. Clean snow area before and dungeon after 2nd crimson.

Right side no crimson and clean dessert and a massive and clean jungle.

Currently my new favourite world
I was playing this and was enjoying it, until the Crimson side of the V that hits when Hardmode begins, overlapped the jungle.

Tell me about it. I pretty much lost all hope when that happened. Havent actually touched the world since either. Sorry about that. Was my first 1.4 world

Back
Top Bottom