What are some terraria challenges?

Femboy_Neo

Empress of Light
Whether fun or hell, what are your ideas?
me first
One ore challenge

The first ore you mine is the only ore you can ever use

Your turn!

Some challenges I’ve tried are no armor and no crafting. Each were quite fun. I am currently doing Calamity Revengeance mode using only bows which is a nice challenge and a lot of fun as well. I may have to try death mode next. :)

I've done the no health crystal challenge. It was a living hell, but also a new challenge for me. As well as the no mining challenge that I am currently doing. It is one of the most difficult challenges that I have ever done.

One of my favorite concepts for a challenge was the "Merfolk" ruleset. You start with Neptune's Shell equipped, and you must have a Fish Bowl equipped in your headgear slot.

The end result of this is that you can breathe while in water deep enough to activate Neptune's Shell, but you drown while on dry land.

Many iterations of this end upon defeating the Wall of Flesh; some end upon rescuing the Wizard (under the justification that he undoes a curse placed on you).

Whether fun or hell, what are your ideas?
me first
One ore challenge

The first ore you mine is the only ore you can ever use

Your turn!
Well looks like it's time to fish for crates :dryadtongue:
I once completely removed all the Crimson and Hallow from a medium world, save for a small contained section for farms. So that could be a challenge.

No jumping challenge I've seen done before but it was quite fun for my first challenge and pretty tricky at first! I ended up having to unbind my key with the urge to press it.

Well, you’ll hate to hear this one.

Me and a couple of other dudes made the worst challenge I've done yet. It’s awful.

No crafting, only summoner, no light pets, no mounts. I’m playing through this now and I have ptsd.

You could make it harder by saying no accessories, health crystals, mining, and no moving. Although, this tends to get out of hand.

Well, you’ll hate to hear this one.

Me and a couple of other dudes made the worst challenge I've done yet. It’s awful.

No crafting, only summoner, no light pets, no mounts. I’m playing through this now and I have ptsd.

You could make it harder by saying no accessories, health crystals, mining, and no moving. Although, this tends to get out of hand.
I’m sorry :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom