Mobile What are the best weapons for the mechanical bosses

I don't know the best weapons and barely beat destroyer don't know what to use for other bosses.

Back in the days when i first defeated the mechanical bosses on mobile i used a strategy that costs a little bit of gold, but will almost certain gurantee a win against at least two of them.

Go to the coast and drink a battle portion, farm for a pirate card (that may take a while, its a rather uncommon drop) trigger the event and kill all pirates. After that, the Pirate wants to move in. You can buy then canons and Ammunition for that, build a platform out of solid Blocks around 15 block high and 15 Blocks wide. Then place 5 canons on it and adjust there angle so you cover all upward directions. This way you do 200 damage with each canonball, it fires pretty rapid and does therefore more damage then u can achieve with any weapon to this point. This works only against the Skeletron Prime and twins.

To farm the gold neccesary for the canons you can farm the pirate event a couple of times. The pirates drop gold-furniture that You can sell for a good price, and if you are lucky you will get the coingun. It has a 0.025% dropchance though, but my first character in the mobile Version obtained it after 3 runs. My Main char now needet almost 100 runs, so its pure luck. With silver coins you can then beat the mechanical bosses fairly easy.

Another tactic that covers also the destroyer is to farm against the wall of flesh for the Clockwork Assault Rifle. It is one of the highest DPS weapons in early-hardmode.

Which does also work (i only write about tactics that i executed at least once, so they are supposed to work.) is farming for the Drax before the mechanical bosses. There is a small Chance that you can find a drax in each shadowchest in the underworld. Just create small worlds and farm for it, if your lucky you find it right away. With that u can farm then chlorophite, which you can use to make chlorophite armor and weapons. With these the mechanical bosses are quiet easy to kill. If you choose this strategy i would recommend farming for tortouise-shells, so you can make the tortouise-armor, the second best meele armor in the game, also used for the beetle armor later on, the best meele armor.

However, to advance further into the game, you need to kill all mechanical bosses at least once, otherwise the Plantera-Bulbs doesnt spawn and you will not be able to farm the Temple-Key which grants entrance to the Lizhard-Temple

One tip in advance : To kill plantera later on i can also give you various tactics that all will work, but the easyest one is to use Heart Arrows. Set your device time to the 1st February, so the merchant sells Heart Arrows. Buy a stack (999), find a plantera bulb in the jungle and build a small, closed room around it. Then summon plantera and hit him with the Heart Arrows. Plantera will be unable to move or even transform into his second stage while you hit him, easy to kill. His claws however move, and they will hit you sometimes so be prepared. The room is important so outside jungle-monsters dont interrupt you while finishing plantera off. This strategy sadly dont really work against the mechanical bosses, because they have at least one body-part that will still do full damage, and its almost impossible to dodge this and attack at the same time.

What does work however is if you fight against the twins. Kill Retinazer first, the left eye, because he deals the smallest amount of damage in his second Form. Then use Heart Arrows against Spazmatism, his second form is almost impossible to tank even with endgame-gear, this way you wont be interrupted and kill him pretty fast and safe. It is able to stop the destroyer The same way, but for that you need to hit his head, shooting at his body cause the rest of him to move freely.

Should you have the tortouise-armor to this point, use the hallowed headpiece (made out of hallowed bars, obtained from the mechanical bosses) instead of the tortouise one, it gives you more meele damage and defense, but costs you the set-effect. In my opinion this is a worthy trade-off, but you need to decide this for yourself.

Last edited:
I don't know the best weapons and barely beat destroyer don't know what to use for other bosses.
i wanted to ask this question but here are some good weapons for classes
Melee: Ice Sickle or the Phase Saber
Ranged: Daedalus Stormbow or the Pheonix Blaster, even tho its usually made in pre-hardmode but is very good agains the twins
Mage: Crystal Storm, or the Golden Shower depends on your world. And i highly recommend the Meteor Staff.
Sorry but i cant seem to find any source for the Summoner class

I have the clockwork assault rifle and the drax (got drax from first shadow chest) but i still cant beat them i will try to get the cannons like you said and reply if I beat them

Piercing weapons like the golden shower are good against The Destroyer, And the megashark is good against Skeletron Prime and The Twins.

I would also recommend to farm for Wings, fighting with Wings is way easyer then beeing forced to stick to the ground.

The easyest Wings to obtain are Angel/Demon Wings, you can craft these with Feathers, Souls of Light/Darkness and Souls of Flight. The Souls are obtained from regular Hallowed/Crimson/Corruption and Wyvern Enemies, Feathers from Harpys. If your lucky you get, while farming for the Feathers, a Giant Harpy feather which is an uncommon drop from the Harpys. Together with some Souls of Flight you can craft then the respective Wings.

The best Wings to obtain in the Mobile Version are the Fishron Wings, mobility wise only the Rendeer Bells are better. But against Duke Fishron you need at least post-Golem equipment or Vampire Knifes, because he is assumed to be the Hardest Boss in Terraria. (Even if i cant rly agree on this ... Moonlord is a few notches stronger, but thats just my opinion)

Last edited:
I would also recommend to farm for Wings, fighting with Wings is way easyer then beeing forced to stick to the ground.

The easyest Wings to obtain are Angel/Demon Wings, you can craft these with Feathers, Souls of Light/Darkness and Souls of Flight. The Souls are obtained from regular Hallowed/Crimson/Corruption and Wyvern Enemies, Feathers from Harpys. If your lucky you get, while farming for the Feathers, a Giant Harpy feather which is an uncommon drop from the Harpys. Together with some Souls of Flight you can craft then the respective Wings.

The best Wings to obtain in the Mobile Version are the Fishron Wings, mobility wise only the Rendeer Bells are better. But against Duke Fishron you need at least post-Golem equipment or Vampire Knifes, because he is assumed to be the Hardest Boss in Terraria. (Even if i cant rly agree on this ... Moonlord is a few notches stronger, but thats just my opinion)
The EASIEST wings to get first are fairy ones. You need 100 pixie dust and 20 souls of flight. It's much easier to get, than 25 souls of night/light, 20 souls of flight and I think it was 10 feathers. :p

Last edited:
I used minishark/megashark with cursed bullets and the golden shower to beat them, this method is a little hard to beat the destroyer, but the other ones are pretty easy (mainly the twins [Try to beat Retinazer first] )

Back
Top Bottom