Console What are [u]your[/u] plans when console 1.4 comes out?

Daikonradish

Steampunker
Every now and then visiting these forums, I see fellow Console Terrarians reading and posting threads regarding what is and isn't gonna be part of the update. Would those experiences be done with a friend or more? Journey Mode? Master Mode?

What are you looking forward to doing ingame when Journey's End comes to your console of choice? I stand certain that I'm not the only one. `:)

Last edited:
use a keyboard and mouse as I have put in a lot of time and effort to hone my skills at something that at first was uncomfortable when I jumped from the 360 version to PC
I recall first seeing others going through the PC release myself and getting a gander at the controls myself later on. Considering most of my recent gaming a decade back took place on consoles, I thought that WASD and space for moving and jumping as something of a tall order.

Of course, I actually got hands-on and I grown accustomed. The 360 approach is servicable, but there's room for improvement. Improvement that comes from the Player. Can't rush greatness, after all! To do so with success is something requiring insane luck.

Anything else coming to mind?

just getting a feel for the new interface is all really, already experienced 1.4 on PC. so unless I'm craving nostalgia from seeing old worlds there is really nothing for me to go back for

waiting for 1.4.1.

seriously, as excited as i am for 1.4, there are FAR too many important changes in 1.4.1 that i would really rather have present for my first 1.4 playthrough.

playing 1.4 by itself would leave me feeling like i am having an incomplete experience.

waiting for 1.4.1.

seriously, as excited as i am for 1.4, there are FAR too many important changes in 1.4.1 that i would really rather have present for my first 1.4 playthrough.

playing 1.4 by itself would leave me feeling like i am having an incomplete experience.
Waiting until a game reaches a certain update is a sound strategy. What got me creating this thread is a genuine interest as to what my fellow Console Terrarians have planned as they browse their respective news threads. The line between secrecy and apathy can be blurred at times. Excitement has a justification, does it not?

Sometimes, it wouldn't hurt to have a break from getting that scoop every visit. To know everything that's unveiled can lead to feeling underwhelmed. That's the difference I felt between 1.2 and 1.3.0.1. `:indifferent:

I'm just waiting to make a world with my friends and hopefully beat the game again. I never found this game overly fun during 360 days because I never understood it but with 3-4 friends its super fun! We always have our own roles for what we have to accomplish.

I'm just waiting to make a world with my friends and hopefully beat the game again. I never found this game overly fun during 360 days because I never understood it but with 3-4 friends its super fun! We always have our own roles for what we have to accomplish.
Large, small, medium? When it comes to multiplayer sessions, more means merrier! `;)

I have stopped play terraria until 1.4 comes out then play a normal play through then I'll play with keyboard and mouse and not good at all with keyboard and mouse so we'll see how that goes

I plan on storing away my old pre 1.4 stuff and start a fresh, I'll only be playing on Journey Mode, but I intend on completing the game and maxing out my character and world as well as attempting to legimately and legally without cheatin everything, though I will be playing with God Mode on cause I'm a casual and then I eventually will make a legit All Items World, though that take some time. Also @MySimplePixel, planning to do a Summoner Master Mode run eh, good luck, my friend, you are gonna need it, Master Mode is one hell of a ride, but hopefully you and your mate will pull through it.

I plan on storing away my old pre 1.4 stuff and start a fresh, I'll only be playing on Journey Mode, but I intend on completing the game and maxing out my character and world as well as attempting to legimately and legally without cheatin everything, though I will be playing with God Mode on cause I'm a casual and then I eventually will make a legit All Items World, though that take some time. Also @MySimplePixel, planning to do a Summoner Master Mode run eh, good luck, my friend, you are gonna need it, Master Mode is one hell of a ride, but hopefully you and your mate will pull through it.
Oh yea I reckon I'm going to get destroyed. But I'm happy for the challenge and to attempt something new :)

Using my keyboard and mouse to fully enjoy Terraria is gonna be the high for me. After all the requests and forum posts, it'll be great to swing my copper pick with a left click :happy:

Using my keyboard and mouse to fully enjoy Terraria is gonna be the high for me. After all the requests and forum posts, it'll be great to swing my copper pick with a left click :happy:
The forums can always use reasoning going beyond a desire to use the new weapons against newly-introduced enemies in Journey's End. `:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom