What are you doing at this exact moment?

Shattered_sun

Official Terrarian
be as specific as possible please

i am writing this and constantly spilling a caramel macchiato coffee all over me and building some Lego's(don't judge me pls(actually idc))

Confused as all hell as to why my favourite music pack got removed from my library of songs.
Seriously, why can't I listen to Rocket League music anymore?

Listening to It's Been So Long by The Living Tombstone while working on a FNaF fanfiction.
i like fnaf , but im really bad at it. on ultimate custom night, my lowest time is 0.08 seconds no joke
Confused as all hell as to why my favourite music pack got removed from my library of songs.
Seriously, why can't I listen to Rocket League music anymore?
you could just look it up on youtube
Inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide.
In all seriousness, I'm laying down with the cat, lurking TCF.
Breathing?

It was pain to have to wait to read because the rest of the class wasn't done yet
now I just read ahead and try not to spoil it

Right now I'm just drinking soda and making a character for The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park
i like fnaf , but im really bad at it. on ultimate custom night, my lowest time is 0.08 seconds no joke
That sounds stressful as all heck, and unfortunately I've only played Sister Location, and due to it being on mobile, I couldn't even finish it.

It was pain to have to wait to read because the rest of the class wasn't done yet
now I just read ahead and try not to spoil it

Right now I'm just drinking soda and making a character for The Ultimate FNaF Theme Park

That sounds stressful as all heck, and unfortunately I've only played Sister Location, and due to it being on mobile, I couldn't even finish it.

it was on 20 50 mode

Back
Top Bottom