What are your creepiest stories from playing Terraria?

I had a companion cube, was in the underworld farming for a unholy trident (mage playthrough) the cube went in the lava and started screaming like hell...

I had a companion cube, was in the underworld farming for a unholy trident (mage playthrough) the cube went in the lava and started screaming like hell...
Gotta be careful with the C. Cube. That thing can be really dangerous in the dark.

So this was somewhat recent. I've been playing xbox 360 Terraria because it's the only copy i have access to right now and i was fighting some monsters early hardmode during a blood moon on the surface. Suddenly i see a small message at the bottom of the screen saying my world was blessed with the hardmode ores. I was no where near any demon alters/crimson alters.

Must be a glitch...Unless
Nope definitely a glitch seen someone else have a very similar occurrence while trying to figure out what happened afterward.

So once in 1.2 mobile I was in early Hardmode alright. So I was just working on my base and then I’m the bottom corner I see “This is goning to be a terrible night. I fought the twins and died. Later that day (IRL) I went swimming and it was a swim meet. A thunderstorm started near the end but we still had so swim and it was kinda creepy. Later that night I was like “coincidence, I THINK NOT!

Hmm... creepy experience I ever had in Terraria? Well, there is one day when I notice the guide in my town was duplicated (there was two guide in my town). I notice that they are the new and the old one. But I already kill the old one (Wall of Flesh business), but why he is still there, standing aimlessly outside the house (he doesn't even walk, but standing there)? My exaggerating guess is that he is waiting for vengeance, waiting the right time to kill me, but well, realitically, it is just another bug probably. Or is it?

The good old Medusa spawn when you take the hellevator, she's scary even if you have good gear because of the petrified debuff which does not care about your fall dmg immunity.

This. Happened to me when I met her as well. Stupid nymphs, I enjoy etirely smashing them now that I have endgame gear.

Also, I was in Hardmode when I saw a detonator. I had endgame armor, so I walked over to the trigger thinking what could go wrong?

Everything went wrong, LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I now know that those things are the biggest threat, even with endgame weapons and armor.
I was In a granite cave when I first saw one. I was like oh sweet, npc. Then it jumped out at me and I said oh right. I forgot about you. Then I ran off cuz I only had a platinum sword and lead armour. The best part is she didn't even get a single hit because she tried to follow me over a pit and she fell

This is a modded story (at least I think it was a mod that caused it). Occasionally, when I was deep underground, the music would go silent and turn into a high pitched noise, like a white noise you'd hear in a silent room. The screen would also blur like it would right before Moon Lord would spawn. Really freaked me out, and I would magic mirror away whenever it happened. As far as I could tell, it didn't do anything, though. I'm pretty sure the mod doing this was Mod of Redemption, as this only happened when that mod was active.

Even though I always search for a water bolt despite which class i'm playing, I always manage to get jump scared to death by the dungeon guardian.

Back
Top Bottom