What are your favorite Cartoon/reality TV shows you've watched back in the past?

FalconFury

Terrarian
Remember, this is like the blast from the past like Back to The Future. Oh, I got a big list of favorite shows that i watched.

Teletoon:
Bugs Bunny tweety show
The Flintstones
The Jetsons
The ripping friends
The Grimm adventures of Billy & Mandy
The boondocks
What's with Andy?
Rocket Robinhood
Woody woodpecker
Tom and Jerry
Digata defenders
Bakugan
Delilah and julius
Delta state
Scooby doo
Chaotics
Totally spies
G.i joe
The batman
Kappa mikey
Total drama island
6teen
Total drama world tour
Stoked
Static shock
Fosters home
Ed, edd, Eddie
King of the hills
Aqua teen hunger force
Ben ten
Kids next door

Family channel:
Kim Possible
The Proud family
Mickey mouse
Dave the Barbarian
Phines and ferb
Lilo and stitch

YTV (hosted by Carlos)
WOLVERINE and the X-Men
X men evolution
Justice league universe
Jackie chan adventures
Samurai jack
Xaolin showdown
Ang the last Airbender
Inuyasha
dragon Ball
Dragonball z
Dragon Ball gt
Sonic x (but then got transported to fox box)
Ultimate muscle
Beyblade (Tyson)
Pokemon
Digimon
Kirby
Teenage mutant ninja turtles
Yu-gi-yo
Battle beetlemons (better than bakugan)
Gundam seed
Martin mystery
Jacob two two
Yvonne the Yukon
Jimmy neutron
Reboot
Shadow warriors
Rollbots
Transformers Cybertron
Spiderman animates series
Spiderman the new animated series (got cancelled because it's too dark and emo)
Teen Titans
Fantastic four
Fairly odd parents
SpongeBob
Hey arnold
Dexter laboratory
Powerpuff girls
Robot boy
Astro boy
MegaMan NT warriors
Saint seya
Zixx level 1
Goose bumps
Young Justice
Juniper lee
Danny phantom

Last edited:
Man, I remember watching the Beetlejuice cartoon a few years back, one of my favorite shows to this day.

Also Tarzan, Johnny bravo, catscratch, iggy, George of the jungle, beast machines, robotetch, megas XLR, beast wars, Chop socky chooks, and duckman! Erky perky! Jimmy two shoes! Cyber 6! Lucha mucha, el tigre, world of quest.

Detentionairé!

Last edited:
Cartoons : The Jetsons,Dexters Lab,Flinstones,Scoody Doo,Captain Planet,Gummy Bears,Hey Arnold and Johnny Quest.
Game Shows : Legends of the Hidden Temple,Figure it out.
Fav Shows : All that,Kenan and Kel.

The old Spongebob episodes are the best. Back then they didn't have little brats as children. (don't get mad at me...) Now the episodes aren't as good, but at least they are in HD?

I use to watch so many cartoons back in the day, Kids Next Door, Avatar the Last Airbender, and (Eventually) Courage the Cowardly Dog. My favorite as a kid though was Ben 10, I thought that Ben was so cool, and I freaking loved all the different aliens. (Don't even get me started on ghost freak.) I haven't really watched the newer Ben 10 series but I might check out Alien Force sometime, it seems pretty good.

The best cartoon ever made in my opinion is Ed, Edd ,Eddie. Watching it back still makes me laugh really.

Way too many to count at once, but I've been a fan of a lot of Nickelodeon and Jetix/Disney XD cartoons.
Most memorable are Avatar: The Legend of Aang, Totally Spies, Danny Phantom, Spongebob, My life as a Teenage Robot, Phineas and Ferb, Winx Club and Kim Possible.

Ofc I've enjoyed much MUCH more, but these have been some notable ones :)

Last edited:
I used to watch a lot of shows as a kid. I remember absolutely adoring Chowder on Cartoon Network, and my other favorites include Ed, Edd, n' Eddy, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and Spongebob Squarepants before it went to crap.

I am glad that you shared your list here with everybody. You must add shows by Andy Yeatman that are available on Netflix to the list. When I watched it with my little brother and sister, I saw a good change in them. They started thinking in an intellectual manner.

I'm not fond of violence but here's a grotesquely funny cartoon that has plenty of deaths — and a few characters who are already dead.

Written by Bryan Fuller (between Wonderfalls and Pushing Daisies) with art by Mike Mignola (of Hellboy, B.P.R.D., etc.) "The Amazing Screw-On Head" is a steampunk-ish alternate history horror romp. President Abraham Lincoln calls on a special agent, a robotic head (that can attach itself to various robot bodies) to help solve the sudden disappearance of a scholar of dangerous ancient mysteries. Which he does, of course.

Inappropriate for most children, I'd think.

The single 22-minute adventure you can find online is all there is. It was a Sci-Fi Channel pilot that didn't get picked up, which is a real shame.

Last edited:
:dryadpassionate: I watched these shows on TV growing up :

Mobile Suit Gundam Wing
Sailor Moon
Dragonball Z
Super Mario World (yes there was a cartoon!)
Earthworm Jim
Flint the Time detective
Goof Troop
Ducktales
Darkwing Duck
Johnny Quest
Chip 'n Dale - Rescue Rangers
The flintstones
The jetsons
Scooby Doo
Yogi the bear
Blinky Bill
Top cats
S.W.A.T cats
Eek! the cat
Hey Arnold
Batman the Animated series
X- men the Animated series
Spiderman (the cartoon that launched in 1994)
Tom and Jerry
The Addams Family
Stop the Pidgeon!
The terrible thunderlizards
Wacky Races
The animals of farthing wood
Biker mice from Mars
Captain Planet and the Planeteers
Animaniacs
Tazmania
Dexter's Lab
Dino Babies
Pinky and the Brain
Princess Sissi
Sabrina the Animated series
the legend of Zelda
Conan the adventurer
Courage the cowardly dog
Cow and Chicken
I am Weasel
My little pony tales
Dinosaurs (old TV show, people in dino costumes. The baby was awesome! xD)

And so many more 90's shows I can't remember the names of . :dryadgrin:
I watched a lot of cartoons back in the day, still do when nothing else is on. :dryadtongue:

When I was a little chubbean, I used to dig educational stuf like Peppa Pig and Team Umizoomi. Nowadays I watch YTPs of Peppa!

Also, usually if you catch me binge watching TV you catch me watching Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spin Jitzu on Netflix.

Back
Top Bottom