What are your Terraria Headcanons?

:red2:...

You're just a little bit ridiculous, aren't you? lol

When I described Moon-Lord as a "cthulhu-like Alien", it was not to say that he was not the same species as Cthulhu.

I described him as such because how else do you define what Cthulhu is without simply resorting to "Lovecraftian eldritch horror", which kinda encompasses way more elder gods than simply Cthulhu himself.

So, yes. I was trying to define him as exactly the same species as Cthulhu himself.

Your friends are not amused because they're hanging around you, I think. lol

1. they actually hate me =( 2. well then be more specific like one one of Cthulhu's own race/species! 3. Yes i am a little ridiculous and boy do i try :p
and 4. i would describe him as a someone who is just there :red:

Now onto next bits and therefore chapters 4-6 of the story!

chapter 4 the hero's arguments: the hero traveled to the place where the argument was strongest. where the barrier between worlds was weak and yelled to them via terra blade message (the terra blade had a message function back then. but the terra blade weakened overtime until it split so that when the player crafted it and therefore was still in a weakned state so... no message function for the player! plus the player has only just discovered his power so... on with the chapter!!!) "stop this pointless argument! think of what you are doing to our world! your throwing off the balance! Think!"
and the moon lord replied with " what buisness do you have with our affairs mortal!" and the hero replied with " i have so much buisness with your affairs! i am the chosen one! chosen by the legendary goddess CENX!" ( yup there's the plot twist he was chosen by cenx NOT by the god behind it all! )
and the moon lord replied with "really? a young one like you chosen by cenx? hmmm... i sense she is smarter than i am thinking she is... no matter! Red! continue to talk to this hero!i will wait." and so red, the god behind it all said "tell me human what matters are making this so important."
and so the hero said "the rainbows created by you are sending angered light monsters and then being broken by storms that send angered dark monsters! they are being destroyed by the pain the world is suffering! and the humans are getting the worst of it! they are being wiped out by natural disasters and monsters!" and red replied " i see. maybe we should put an end to this argument" and the moon lord said " NO! that is matter we must deal with!" and red said " or should we calm the matter and let the humans and monsters and other creatures live in peace." but the moon lord Yelled " NO! The matter must be dealt with or else!" And so a battle broke!

chapter 5 the battle: the moon lord shot a ball of dark energy at the hero. and the hero blasted a terra blast at it. red was unable to interfere though due to a barrier of destiny! the blasts countered each other so the hero pulled out the star wraith! he swung it to the sky called upon the power of it's weaker counterpart the starfury! and there for created the star Destroyer and the hero swung it with all his might at the moon lord. now no normal weapon can even touch the moon lord, but this weapon was created with Cenx's power and as well the strength of the combined powers of the starfury and the star wraith, and therefore was different. it hurt the moon lord and got the moon lord mad. he sent giant deadly ball of all his power at the hero. the hero knew he could not break it even with the meowmere. he wished to all the gods he had passed by that he could destroy the ball of energy then out of no where a giant beam of light destroyed the ball and fused all his weapons into the legendary Reds Blade! he fired it directly at the moon lord and sealed him away ending the battle and worlds pain.

chapter 6 the player: one day a long time after the battle. the moon lord awoke and got some small magic through his bonds. he cursed the hero that all with his blood shall need to defeat him. to seal this curse he created the corruption and crimson to balance the world so that the curse was possible.
the next millennium sent many heros to stop him now the player has come but there are more legendary landmarks in terraria's history to cover so join me again Tomorrow gotta go the armada are going to catch me if i don't keep going bye!

30 minutes after az123terra departs... :cool::cool::cool::cool::redmunch::redmunch::pumpking::merchantmad: AZ 123 TERRA COM BACK HERE! HE'S GOING TWORDS THE SKY ISLAND OF PAIN? IS HE CRAZY! DO NOT FOLLOW I REPEAT DO NOT FOLLOW!

Last edited:
The world of terraria was at peace... but a human suddenly appeared and started killing and destroying everything without mercy.

I actually think he was once on a ship with his parents and the ship sunk, killing them all.
For some reason the Angler still doesn't understand he died, possibly long ago, never finding peace. And he likely never understood why his parents were suddenly gone.

When he says:
  • "I don't have a mommy or a daddy, but I have a lot of fish! It's close enough!"
I feel he does miss his parents but pretends, like some little kids do, that he's all tough. So I get the idea he's still looking for them or at least hoping to see them again someday.
Uhhhh... you know what? Ummm... can I use this? This is a great idea and I feel the need to use it in my story.

• The Moon Lord is a reincarnation of Cthulhu, created by the cultists after his original body died and became the Crimson. He proved to be a bit dangerous, though, so they had to seal him in the Celestial Pillars.
  • The Goblin Tinkerer is a member of the goblin army that deserted because he was too smart and didn't want to hang out with those dumb losers.
  • The Party Girl is a lonely girl who's actually very depressed. Her parents were eaten by zombies when her hometown was overrun and her brother, Steve, committed suicide shortly after. She parties in the vain hope of living in the moment and leaving her horrific past behind. Keep an eye on her, because she could snap at any minute. You never know when she's finally gonna stick a Happy Grenade in her mouth and pull the pin.
  • The Guide sold his soul to the devil for knowledge. The Guide Voodoo Doll is a product of that arrangement.
  • The Clothier was cursed by the cultists for making a mistake when he made their leader's robes. Yeah, they're :red:s.

• The Moon Lord is a reincarnation of Cthulhu, created by the cultists after his original body died and became the Crimson. He proved to be a bit dangerous, though, so they had to seal him in the Celestial Pillars.
  • The Goblin Tinkerer is a member of the goblin army that deserted because he was too smart and didn't want to hang out with those dumb losers.
  • The Party Girl is a lonely girl who's actually very depressed. Her parents were eaten by zombies when her hometown was overrun and her brother, Steve, committed suicide shortly after. She parties in the vain hope of living in the moment and leaving her horrific past behind. Keep an eye on her, because she could snap at any minute. You never know when she's finally gonna stick a Happy Grenade in her mouth and pull the pin.
  • The Guide sold his soul to the devil for knowledge. The Guide Voodoo Doll is a product of that arrangement.
  • The Clothier was cursed by the cultists for making a mistake when he made their leader's robes. Yeah, they're :red:s.
That last one is amazing. New headcanon.

:red2:...

You're just a little bit ridiculous, aren't you? lol

When I described Moon-Lord as a "cthulhu-like Alien", it was not to say that he was not the same species as Cthulhu.

I described him as such because how else do you define what Cthulhu is without simply resorting to "Lovecraftian eldritch horror", which kinda encompasses way more elder gods than simply Cthulhu himself.

So, yes. I was trying to define him as exactly the same species as Cthulhu himself.

Your friends are not amused because they're hanging around you, I think. lol
If you follow the non-existent rules of South Park, Cthulhu is a HANDICAPPED NAZI ZOMBIE! Don't you think i'ts a coincidence that South Park has an episode on Cthulhu, and there is a South Park reference in Terraria? I don't (Just kidding LOL) [I'll watch South Park if I want to, especially if kids my age or younger are playing GTA 5 + watching South Park]

Last edited:
The Eye of Cthulhu isn't really Cthulhu's eye, it's his way of seeing the Terraria world. And the Terraria world is one of the few, or the only area of dry land left, this is the reason that you can't leave the island, because there would be nothing to find but an endless Ocean. I think that the cause of this "flooding" would be Cthulhu, or the Moon Lord.

The Eye of Cthulhu isn't really Cthulhu's eye, it's his way of seeing the Terraria world. And the Terraria world is one of the few, or the only area of dry land left, this is the reason that you can't leave the island, because there would be nothing to find but an endless Ocean. I think that the cause of this "flooding" would be Cthulhu, or the Moon Lord.
There's definitely other continents, you can see them in the background, the Merchant mentions selling dirt blocks overseas, and the pirates have to come from somewhere.

The Crimson probably isn't Cthulhu.
Oh really? Look at it this way. Cthulhu is a god-like being. The Crimson's Hardmode material is Ichor, the blood of the gods. Additionally, there is also a giant humanoid skeleton in the background of the Crimson, hinting that the Crimson is the remains of said giant creature. It's clear that the Crimson is the remains of some giant titan-like god. It it's not Cthulhu, who is referenced numerous times in Terraria and officially stated to be brother of the Moon Lord, then who else would it be? Notwithstanding, you definitely can't say "probably not" when there's plenty of evidence to the contrary.

Back
Top Bottom