What biome theme do you use? Which ones would you like too see?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SwankyFlea

Spazmatism
I like to mix it up, so I started with hallowed, and now I'm currently in jungle.

So, which ones do you use? Which biome themes would you like to see? I know I would like to see desert, or maybe ones like forest night or bloodmoon!

Yeah, a dungeon theme would be pretty great. Or a lihzahrd one? and for the enemy in the logo, it could be a lihzahrd and a flying snake or the summoner for the golem!

Reactions: Gem
Wait, you can change your forum theme? :eek: Be right back!

Edit: I'll probably stick with the underground theme for now, as for additional biome themes: Perhaps a hell one could work.

Last edited:
Wait, you can change your forum theme? :eek: Be right back!

Edit: I'll probably stick with the underground theme for now, as for additional biome themes: Perhaps a hell one could work.
definitely. probably a demon in the logo, which would be made out of ash and hellstone + lava, and the veiny wall of hell with lava flooding and all that. It would be cool.

We need Dungeon, Lizahard, underground ice, Hell, meteor,underground jungle, ocean, and a separate mushroom theme maybe even an underground for everything with one... yay themes... (gets carried away)
basically like the themes though lighter themes seem to give worse contrast

yeah, I need to try crimson theme :dryadmad: since I keep hearing its cool, I didn't try it because it's... crimson.
EDIT: Nope. Back to hallowed. Or maybe underground...

Im using my favourite biome...SNOW and it has my favourite enemy, the snow flinx :p but i would love a sky island theme

I would love to see an Aurora biome. It was already posted once on TerrariaOnline (Donno if its allowed to link it, so just do a google search : P)
I really liked the idea. (Also my server is called Aurora Terraria so even more reason for me to support the idea :D )

I would love to see an Aurora biome. It was already posted once on TerrariaOnline (Donno if its allowed to link it, so just do a google search : P)
I really liked the idea. (Also my server is called Aurora Terraria so even more reason for me to support the idea :D )
Yeah I just read it it's a cool idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom