What boss is harder? Lunatic Cultist or Golem.

What is harder? Lunatic Cultist or Golem

• Lunatic Cultist

• Golem

Results are only viewable after voting.

theTerraBoi

Terrarian
Lunatic Cultist and Golem are generally considered the 2 easiest hardmode bosses in terraria, but which is really the easiest hardmode boss? I'd like to hear your opinion, in order to complete my survery tier list on Terraria Boss difficulty!

Cultist and Golem are generally considered the 2 easiest hardmode boss, but what really is the easiest hardmode boss? Lunatic Cultist or Golem? I'd like to hear your opinion, to complete my survey terraria tier list!

i'd say lunatic cultist out of the two
I'd say so to, mainly because of Golem's insanely trash mobility and unable to move through blocks. Attack projectiles shot from Golem is slow easy to react with and only does mediocre damage. Cultist is relatively easy to dodge but at least requires more mobility and better wings to beat, and the fact Cultist can do up to about 270 damage in Mastermode if you get hit by him.

Cultist is harder for me, Golem is kind of a joke because he's quite predictable (and in phase 1, bringing a fast weapon means he won't punch you as often), but with Cultist I get his constantly

Cultist is harder for me, Golem is kind of a joke because he's quite predictable (and in phase 1, bringing a fast weapon means he won't punch you as often), but with Cultist I get his constantly
Yeah, although you can cancel his ancient lights with multi projectile weapons like tsunami when you shoot it quickly, but most people including me would probably say Cultist is harder than Golem due to Golem's trash mobility

lunatic has way more predictable patterns
still tho, golem
No offence to your opinion but I think Cultist requires way more mobility to defeat, and also Golem's projectiles bounce around the room but its very slow and easy to react, to make it even easier literally use teleporters to do a no hit fight

Lunatic Cultist and Golem are generally considered the 2 easiest hardmode bosses in terraria, but which is really the easiest hardmode boss? I'd like to hear your opinion, in order to complete my survery tier list on Terraria Boss difficulty!
Cultist and Golem are generally considered the 2 easiest hardmode boss, but what really is the easiest hardmode boss? Lunatic Cultist or Golem? I'd like to hear your opinion, to complete my survey terraria tier list!
Hi there @theTerraBoi i combined your two threads into one to keep things organized, as we discourage duplicate threads here. :)

There's a chance that Golem can spawn in a 'bad' altar room with not much room to move around. That takes a little more work. But you can always fight the cultist in the air. So, even though both are pretty easy, I'd say Cultist is easier.

There's a chance that Golem can spawn in a 'bad' altar room with not much room to move around. That takes a little more work. But you can always fight the cultist in the air. So, even though both are pretty easy, I'd say Cultist is easier.
Well from my experience Id had like possibly or if not the smallest temple room and its still easy as hell to take him down, although Cultist is not much harder but he takes more mobility to take down. And damage wise, Golem does about 7x less damage than Cultist, and Golem's projectiles do bounce around the room but are very slow and pretty easy to react. Cultist yes is easy to dodge, but its doubtful most people could defeat him without taking a single hit, and if we're talking about Master mode Prosphecy's end attack does up to 400 damage even with beetle armor (the highest defence armor pre-moon lord), One more to add, Golem's mobility is trash and is unable to jump nor fly so in theory you could just have teleporters side to side and spam your projectiles at him. so yeah these are just the reasons why i think Cultist is harder, I respect your opinion tho

Gotta say lunatic is harder, pretty much have to bounce and flail all over the place with him. Golem… just yoink a yo-yo out and dead instantly.

Back
Top Bottom