Hot Topic What Boss is the hardest boss for you guys? And why ?

Dragonborn

Empress of Light
For me it's gonna be Duke Fishron , it's because of I am a very very bad dodger , also these sharknados are annoying as :red:. When I almost killed Duke , I accidentally ran to one of those sharknados and got killed T_T

Duke Fishron has kicked my butt 7 or 8 times now. I have had him almost dead and then he opens a can of whoop butt on me. We have asphalt blocks, about 1000, forming a platform for us to run on. Just can't finish the job. We are using the megashark with chlorophyte bullets. Any ideas are welcome!!!!

I gotta say, The Destroyer causes the most trouble for me. He's so hard with all his lasers, and even when I'm using a piercing weapons, I have to run away from the Probes, and that just doesn't work. Everyone thinks he's so easy, and I feel like I'm the only person who actually sees him as a difficult boss. If I'm not right about that I'll eat my pizza.

Duke Fishron has kicked my butt 7 or 8 times now. I have had him almost dead and then he opens a can of whoop butt on me. We have asphalt blocks, about 1000, forming a platform for us to run on. Just can't finish the job. We are using the megashark with chlorophyte bullets. Any ideas are welcome!!!!
1000 Blocks ain't enough. You're gonna need much more than that. I had the Terra Blade when I faced the Duke, and that may or may not do more damage than a Megashark, but I really can't tell ya. Chlorophyte Bullets are da bomb. I recommend making your platform of about 2000, and then try again.
Another way is to use a load of heart statues and just stand there swinging a wooden hammer and kill him once or twice for a few hours. Not efficient, but it works! Maybe use a better weapon though... That helps a lot.

I would have to say either The Duke or The Twins. The Duke because well... he's the duke. And the twins because there's two of them.

As for your problem use ichor/DOT debuff. If you can aim use the mega shark with crystal bullets if you cant try tactical shotgun and chlorophyte bullets along with iron skin, regen, life force, campfire, heart lanterns, and gravity potions for the last minute escapes.

most of you should know but the hardest for me is skeletron prime. he was extremely hard for me in console in 1.1 and rematched him twice in 1.2. the first rematch i barely survived with my main armor on, that being turtle armor. the next fight i died on while using spectre armor.

other than that a hard one that doesnt really despawn for me is enraged plantera (remember as a console user im in 1.2.1, not 1.2.4). i bet you ive fought him in this form more times than that of him in his normal form. the thing is its a little easy to land a hit on him its just the damage and his ''stay on the player'' attack mechanic that easily kills me

I just started my PC playthrough, haven't gotten to the Duke yet.

Uh oh.

I would say Ocram or the Twins, Spaz's cursed breath attack has caused my death quite a bit.
The rest of them are a reasonable challenge for their tier.

I have to say, any of the mech bosses are pretty hard when you first fight them. The hardest boss in my opinion, though, is Duke Fishron. I can beat him, but I almost always die. I guess I need more asphalt.

I'm going to have to be that one guy and say that I really don't understand when people have problems with The Duke. The hardest boss for me is Plantera. I just never seem to have enough space when fighting her.

The Golem, i've already got end-game magic weapons, but the amount of damage + juggling that the golem does and the size of the room make's it a real pain

@Ptzery I agree too so go ahead and eat another :p

I don't have any more pizza though ;(
Nooo Pizza where'd you go, I wish you never went
Even though you liked the smell of Squirrel Manure...
Eew. Actually now I think about it that's kinds gross. Go away pizza, before I drowneth thee, thy hospitatily shalt be forever terminated!

Megashark has a few issues with Duke's defense. Don't get me wrong, it's very possible to kill him with the Megashark, but his health drops so much faster if you switch to the Tactical Shotgun. Use Crystal bullets; chlorophyte are trash.

The only boss i have problems with is the wall of flesh as its hard to estimate the bridge lengths ._.
But even so i normally build a stupidly long bridge anyway. None of the bosses aren't really that difficult for me I've been playing since the early days, like really, beyond time and space.

Out of the ones I've fought so far, the Destroyer easily. I had to change my arena and loadout several times before I beat it.
I fear how the Twins and Skeletron Prime will go...

How many of these threads are there? Like, this has to be the third one this month. I swear. : P
Anyway, for the millionth time, I find The Destroyer to be the most difficult at that particular stage in the game (as well as the most fun), whereas Fishron is the most challenging in general.

the twins...they got me with bad gear and weapons, and if I survive, the second stage of spazmatism kills me in a few seconds

Back
Top Bottom