What character are you attracted to?

Thebeatbat1139

Skeletron Prime
It's happened to everybody. You were watching or playing something, and in your head you thought, "Woah, he/she's hot. Shut up, me!"
So what fictional character have you found yourself swooning at?
Personally, I've always liked Maka from Soul Eater and Nagi from Hayate the Combat Butler...
You know it's happened...

Ummm.... I am kind of attracted to... Well, no one. But the closest I would say would have to be Asuna from SAO, they made her character look really nice. But I would not say attractive.

Last edited:
I was fine with SAO on the first season with my friend, second season. It got awkward with a guy inside a girlish type body, I can tell by the girl fandom was over-riding it but it was extremely good in the end.

I was fine with SAO on the first season with my friend, second season. It got awkward with a guy inside a girlish type body, I can tell by the girl fandom was over-riding it but it was extremely good in the end.
Why do I get so squeamish in awkward moments? I guess it's because I really get attached to characters.

Why do I get so squeamish in awkward moments? I guess it's because I really get attached to characters.
I had to look up the definition of squeamish but I think its because everyone has a different perspective of what someone thinks about a character or in a certain moment you are uncomfortable.

I feel like I posted this because I am...
forever_alone_by_boba_milktea-d3dvhgb.png

And I know it.

Back
Top Bottom