What character are you attracted to?

I don't really get attracted to anyone even in real life, so I guess my answer is nobody. Just posting to say I'm amazed no one has mentioned Jessica Rabbit yet. It's my understanding she's pretty popular among those cartoon lovers whose love for cartoons, uh, may exceed the conventional amount.

I would say 'Please elaborate on what you mean by 'attracted'' because I could be attracted to a character's personality for many reasons. Awe, appreciation and inspiration come to my mind.

But since everyone's focusing mainly on the 'love' part, I guess I'm out.

Xion of kingdom hearts
xion_tribute_by_nataliehawk1-d7y3x12.png

i think she's really adorable.

Ah yes, the trio of Xion, Kairi and Namine, three versions of the same person, all of them attractive. Even ten years later that thought doesn't change >_>

Aqua is the best of the KH girls though ;]

Forget everything I originally had here. There are times in which I honestly think my durgon character in Terraria looks a little cute to me.

Feels odd to say that considering what she is. Then again, it might be because I like the personality I envision her having. Overall she's supposed to be friendly and helpful. Also, I love her design considering how limited I was with Terraria's armor sets and other items to give her a likeness of being a durgon.
Bare in mind, I don't think I would want to sleep with her but she would certainly be considered a friend.

This is the character I am referring to:
Tovi.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty much any woman in armor. I'm not talking about fantasy nipple armor, real armor.
I don't know why.

I'd say it depends on what "attraction" is defined as. To me, it doesn't have to be sexualised to be attractive, and "attractive" doesn't mean "I want to bed her/him."

- Most of the female cast of Sailor Moon. This includes Luna as her human form is both cute and OP, a combination I can't resist.
- Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange. She was the kind of girl who loves a guy but isn't beyond verbally or physically puting them in their place when they're being extremely stupid. "What Tsunderes want to be when they grow up."
- The two Qiao (Xiao and Da) from Dynasty Warriors. Cute and OP.
- Ai Shinozaki from Corrector Yui.
- Lina goddamn Inverse and Amelia Wil murder you Saillune from Slayers.
- Nanoha and Fate from Lyrical Nanoha.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) attracts me. I dunno, he's so... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Seriously tho, I'm not gonna be very original, butt... most League of Legend female characters.
I mean c'mon. The fan service is real in these one.

The dryad is so sexy as well ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'd say it depends on what "attraction" is defined as. To me, it doesn't have to be sexualised to be attractive, and "attractive" doesn't mean "I want to bed her/him."

- Most of the female cast of Sailor Moon. This includes Luna as her human form is both cute and OP, a combination I can't resist.
- Madoka Ayukawa from Kimagure Orange. She was the kind of girl who loves a guy but isn't beyond verbally or physically puting them in their place when they're being extremely stupid. "What Tsunderes want to be when they grow up."
- The two Qiao (Xiao and Da) from Dynasty Warriors. Cute and OP.
- Ai Shinozaki from Corrector Yui.
- Lina goddamn Inverse and Amelia Wil murder you Saillune from Slayers.
- Nanoha and Fate from Lyrical Nanoha.
Yeah, I don't mean sexually at all. Don't worry! `:p

I literally went through every single page of this thread and had Google Images open in another tab so I could do some, y'know, research. And I have one thing to say.

Disappointment is not strong enough a word to describe how I feel. Why do people post nothing but lard sacks and Snorlacks? I did all that digging for nothing? Dong has not been expanded today.

Asuna is hot, though. Personally, I'm going to nominate Riza Hawkeye from FMA for being the most badass female character I can remember...
tumblr_lkc8ocIRnj1qhjsago1_500.gif

...though her :red: ain't bad at all. OOOOHHH

oh god.

L from Death Note, and Kafei from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
i don't really know why i'm attracted to Kafei. it must be that purple hair of his (so fabulous).

i would unleash my inner fangirl, but that would be a bad thing.

oh god.

L from Death Note, and Kafei from The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask.
i don't really know why i'm attracted to Kafei. it must be that purple hair of his (so fabulous).

i would unleash my inner fangirl, but that would be a bad thing.
L from Death Note -p- and Light as well. They're both attractive. :3 And Misa too actually ~p~.
Your PP is awesome btw. :D

Back
Top Bottom