What characters do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo

Official Terrarian
I am interested to know what kind and how many characters do you guys have. About me, I have currently 8 different characters, 3 of which are Theos (For Servers/Semi-cheat, Hack/Total-Cheat, Survival/Non-Cheat), a summoner loadout (made with an inventory editor), 3 Team Fortress 2 classes (Demoman, Scout, Pyro, more to be added soon) and a special secret character.

2015-01-07_00001.jpg
2015-01-07_00003.jpg
2015-01-07_00004.jpg

The 3 Theos: Theo_The_Terrarian, Theo, Theo

2015-01-07_00005.jpg

The summoner loadout

2015-01-07_00006.jpg
2015-01-07_00007.jpg
2015-01-07_00008.jpg

TF2: Demoman, Scout, Pyro

2015-01-07_00009.jpg

The "special secret character"

What about you, people? Let me know below. :)

P.S.: I did use the search function, and found no thread like this.
P.P.S.: Add pictures of your characters in-game if you like.
P.P.P.S.: Yes, I've seen this thread, but mine doesn't intend to look like it. It's for explaining what kind of characters you have, not necessarily how they look like.

Last edited:
Only two (besides my younger sisters character). My main, Tyrux (just entered hardmode) and a recently started character called Cthulhu. I'm going to experiment with him, and see if I can beat the game without any NPCs, and a base in the Corruption.

I have three characters. My main one, named "Miles", has just entered Hardmode. My Build Character, obviously named "Build Character", is just to mess around with and cheat in items. My third one, named "Milz" is used on my server I play with friends.

ClusterMissile, ClusterMaster, ClusterMinion, ClusterMech, ClusterMercenary, ConstructorMissile.

AdamantiteArsonist, MythrilManiac, PalladiumPaladin (hope to add the rest of the hardmode ores)

Dota2 characters (the ones I remember and have not deleted for space): Centaur Warrunner, Chaos Knight, Crystal Maiden, Earth Spirit, Ember Spirit, Enigma, Io, Juggernaut, Lich, Magnus, Necrophos, Night Stalker, Nyx Assassin, OmniKnight, Outworld Devourer, Shadow Demon, Slardar, Sniper, Spectre, Storm Spirit, TerrorBlade, Tidehunter, Treant Protector, Venomancer, Visage, WindRanger, Witch Doctor, Wraith King.

^And this was AFTER deleting about 10...I should probably take screenshots before deleting. Lasts longer.

I have various chars. But all of them are meant to be the same person, just a different times, with different gear. They're all called either darthmorf or Sam. (Or something along those lines)

I have one that I use, and one that I created for a thing that's no longer a thing.

Basically, the adult form of ChibiUsa Tsukino, princess gown and all, is my main. I don't believe "classes" exist to begin with, so I don't limit her gear to one "class." Second character is ChibiUsa's daughter, Kyouko (an OC of mine from my stories) and she's also following the philosophy of "there's no class like no class."

I don't have many characters because starting over bores the living :red: out of me. Even if I tried limiting myself to one of those delusions of "class", I would just be doing the same crap again, fight the same boring bosses and probably ragequitting when the RNG decides to be its usual :red:y self. And making a character and dumping extra weapons on them, for the sake of having a different in-game avatar, is pointless - the same can, most of the time, be achieved with in-game money which is the equivalent to spare change, in less than one minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom