Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii U

• 3DS

• Vita

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
I'm a PC-only gamer for the most part, and as a result, I only own Terraria on PC. I own it on both Steam and GOG. Decided after awhile, I loved Terraria so much, I wanted it DRM-Free through GOG as well.

I have thought about buying it for 3DS. But feel like I wouldn't be able to invest the same time compared to what I already have in the PC version.

Just a recommendation, it's not required of you to do so, but your poll is missing the 3DS, Wii U, and Vita versions of Terraria. I'd recommend adding those to your poll to include all the current versions of Terraria. And then updating it again at a later point in time once the Switch version is released. :)

I'm a PC-only gamer for the most part, and as a result, I only own Terraria on PC. I own it on both Steam and GOG. Decided after awhile, I loved Terraria so much, I wanted it DRM-Free through GOG as well.

I have thought about buying it for 3DS. But feel like I wouldn't be able to invest the same time compared to what I already have in the PC version.

Just a recommendation, it's not required of you to do so, but your poll is missing the 3DS, Wii U, and Vita versions of Terraria. I'd recommend adding those to your poll to include all the current versions of Terraria. And then updating it again at a later point in time once the Switch version is released. :)
Oh yeah, I forgot 3DS and Wii U! (wait terraria has a vita version?) I got Terraria on steam (twice, I wanted a new fresh account without achievements) and once on GOG (I wanted the soundtrack and I noticed it was 9.99 USD on steam and if you got Terraria on GOG you got the soundtrack too.)

Back
Top Bottom