What did you do to the Guide?

Sock_Bunny

Official Terrarian
Hi! :D
This thread is for posting all the evil (and possibly justified) stuff you did to the Guide!

I'll start:
I made his room with a chair against the door, so he couldn't leave. And a machine that spawned bunnies! (This was back when bunny statues could endlessly spawn bunnies during a blood moon because they turned into Guide-eating corrupt bunnies)

I built a house in the top-left corner of my world and banished the Guide there. I never saw him again...

230lb2.jpg

Hi! :D
This thread is for posting all the evil (and possibly justified) stuff you did to the Guide!

I'll start:
I made his room with a chair against the door, so he couldn't leave. And a machine that spawned bunnies! (This was back when bunny statues could endlessly spawn bunnies during a blood moon because they turned into Guide-eating corrupt bunnies)

I built a house in the top-left corner of my world and banished the Guide there. I never saw him again...
I see him as my buddy and my pal, and feel terrible when I need to kill wall of flesh.

i asked him to list all the things wood can make.

he was listing items nonstop for many a-time, and by the time he finished he had already died from loss of oxygen

One time I asked him to list all the things wood can make with so many mods.

he was listing items nonstop for many a-time, there's so many that you can die from loss of oxygen! It's like by the time he finished he had already died from loss of oxygen.
[doublepost=1530139091,1530139060][/doublepost]
i stabbed him to death with a copper shortsword
Dude nice meme!

I always imagined the Guide being a spineless nice guy that gets easily bullied by the player and other NPCs. So I roleplayed that my character taught the guide how to be tough.

Back
Top Bottom