Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Normal

Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Large

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • I just wanaa see the results

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
So I would recommend doing a small world cause the size is plenty, I would do master just because..... you want the black spot right, you could do journey mode just to get the finch staff.
Good luck!
#blackspot is helpful, I used it for a time until I got the Drill Unit thing.
I agree with Greybrynn. Good luck! (also get stardust armor at the end of the game)

I assume you're playing on your own, so i would say small world and masters mode. If you don't want to do masters play expert.

Sounds like you've decided on Expert Mode which seems like a good challenge if you're new to the pure summoner class.

I personally find small worlds to be too small even on SP. World gen also can make some weird natural structures on small worlds. Would recommend Medium-size, but it would probably work if you did small or medium for a Single Player playthrough.

ok i have decided that im gonna do a pure summoner class run
I will say Summoner is ASKING for hell in pre-hardmode. Mostly not enough DPS, but by hardmode. It is about thinking of stratedgies. The summoner was nerfed slightly in 1.4 and buffed also. Nerfed as all summon weapons ONLY TAG if holding summoner whips or staffs. Though good luck if get the vampire frog, that worthless summon needs to GTFO.

Back
Top Bottom