What do you dislike about Terraria?

When you're trying to find a martian probe to start the martian invasion, but your minion kills it. Also wyverns and harpies.

My dislikes :

- Spending huge amounts of money to get the best reforges (hopefully ALT-F4 is here, but that's still the most annoying thing ever). The worst thing ever is reforging something into the exact thing again, getting the same modifier twice or more in a row with no intermediate changes.
- Dying right before killing a boss.
- Farming blood moons to get bananarangs when all clowns only drop trifold maps...
- The Angler and his annoying rewards. "Want that hotline fishing rod ? Sure, bring me 71 more fishes and I might give it to you. What ? why 2 of them in a row ?"
- Crashes on multiplayer servers when teleporting. Those seriously need to be fixed...
- All double jumps issues in pre-hardmode (instant double jump, no double jump after jumping from a rod, fall instead of jumping when hooking to a wall)
- Being under constant swarm when building, without any moment to simply breathe.
- Wyverns. Those always bother me to no end and I stacked several piles of souls of flight for nothing.
- RNG must never be forgotten and is always disliked.

Corruption/Crimson destroying the Jungle, as well as their fast spreading forcing us to basically create some biome quarantines. Also, RNG in terms of reforging and fishing quests is just plainly awful. We all have seen numerous complaints about players being forced to burn through over 5 platinum coins(assuming a single reforge is around 20-40 gold coins) trying to get that little modifier for your weapon to make it worth using, and getting literally everything but.

I think fishing rewards should be reworked from the ground-up: The player definitely should be able to pick what reward they want based on their fishing milestones(the more fishing quests the player completes, the more rewards become available for them to select). This way, you can get the Fisherman's Pocket Guide you need to finish your Cell Phone instead of getting yet another Sextant/fishing potion/apprentice bait/what-have-you. Who knows, if it works well enough, a similar-yet-modified version of it could be applied to reforges. Much, much better than relying on the RNG(though I do have to admit that having a low amount of money and managing to get Mythical on your Razorblade Typhoon first-try is a wonderful feeling).

As for the Spreading Squad(i.e. Corruption, Crimson, and Hallow), I'd be cool with the idea of them forming basically a single "V" shape at the location the Wall of Flesh was slain, but not spreading past it without player intervention - as long as a corrupted/crimtane/hallowed Jungle is added, of course, otherwise we'd have to pick between one side of the "V" vanishing underneath the Jungle and the biome being potentially lost forever, or it completely obliterating the Jungle when the "V" is created. If it doesn't spread, the player is free to merely get whichever resources they want simply by going to the designated biome area and harvesting what they need, without risking it spiraling out of control, or having to completely purify that biome then re-seed it on a quarantined area.

Last edited:
Oh, another thing. In mobile, Chaos Elementals almost never spawns. I recently met my first one in a Hallowed Jungle after two months of playing.

What to heck.

Actually, I'll farm in the jungle for some time, see if I can get a RoD.

Also, freaking Ice Queen won't drop a Blizzard Staff. I don't need more north poles!

Oh, another thing. In mobile, Chaos Elementals almost never spawns. I recently met my first one in a Hallowed Jungle after two months of playing.

What to heck.

Actually, I'll farm in the jungle for some time, see if I can get a RoD.

Also, freaking Ice Queen won't drop a Blizzard Staff. I don't need more north poles!
The Frost Moon is pretty easy for me since I'm a maxed console player but the Ice Queen won't drop a couple of things like her Reindeer mount, Mischief Whistle or whatever and her Snowman cannon.

I dislike how often the Corruption/Crimson/Hallow overlap with Snow/Ice biomes. I just want them to chill out. :naughty:

Corites.

I actually don't mind Crawltipedes, they add a fun challenge in my opinion. "Stay on the ground kids, or the giant worms will strike!"
But Corites aren't just tough enemies, they're UNFAIR. You see, Crawltipedes are designed to keep you on the ground. That way, facing the ground-based Solar enemies isn't a pushover. However, Corites are designed to attack from below you. This wouldn't be too bad... IF YOU COULD FLY.

While you are on the ground, the Corites will kill you before you even have a CHANCE to kill them. But you can't fly, otherwise the Crawltipedes will destroy you.

Corites op, plz nerf.

Back
Top Bottom