What do you dislike about Terraria?

Oh hey that reminds me.

I hate that we don't have a "Sell All" buttom for.... Selling stuff to NPCs. Except those in your main toolbar, and maybe you could click those you want to conserve as well (which is still faster than clicking an item and selling it 30 times or so).

Let's see...
  • Nymphs
  • Reforge Skipping
  • Chlorophrite Farming
  • Soul Farming
  • Plant Farming
  • Did I mention farming?
  • Demon Scythes
  • Early Game
  • Early Hardmode
  • Jungle Tortoises
  • Ragged Casters
  • Paladins
  • Truffle
  • Hardly any accessorie slots
  • No Lava Waders+ Frostspark Boots combo
  • No Brown Dye...

• RNG
  • Jungle destruction via Corruption/Crimson
  • Grinding for hardmode ores (chloryphyte and titanium plz)
  • Normal animals being hostile (I wish, for example, wolves or sharks, or crabs were neutral until attacked)
  • I'm probably alone on this, but I dislike the modern/sci-fi aspects of the game, and I really hope the final boss of 1.3 is Cthulhu

How bright the ruler's grid is. Really, it should be more transparent, and maybe have a toggle button. It's so useful but it hurts my eyes to use for more than a few minutes.
Oh yeah and the Ice Golems are the worst thing ever. People say it's the tortoises, but I find the Ice Golems the highest form of suffering in this game.

Its a particular type of RNG that bothers me the type that relies on:
-once a day quests(making it really slow) *looks at Angler and that hotline fishing rod...*
-a boss that needs an NPC to spawn to get one of 3 critical drops from a boss with 6 drops *cough WOF cough*
- items that are super rare but only spawn on world gen such there is a good chance you will not find any in many many worlds... (Enchanted swords/paintings/sandstorm in a bottle/water walking boots)
-super rare enemies found only during a rare event with an extremely low drop rate *cough bananarangs cough*

I can handle grinding but these things.... well lets say there is a reason I still am lacking items

• I'm probably alone on this, but I dislike the modern/sci-fi aspects of the game, and I really hope the final boss of 1.3 is Cthulhu

I dunno about Cthulhu but you're not alone in not liking the sci-fi aspects. I like that Terraria is a genre buster but some of the sci-fi stuff like the mech bosses don't fit in too well. On the other hand I have no qualms about stuff like the Space Gun because it's crafted from meteorite - makes sense in a comedic genre buster.

We're in for a tonne load more sci-fi stuff in 1.3 and I'm hoping it all gels well with the rest of the setting. (That UFO drill mount thing looks awesome!)

Having said that, I would love to see a mod or copycat game that did Terraria all strictly fantasy - and dark fantasy at that. :)

no backstory

if had a backstory will be cool, because with no backstory looks like old man cursed himself, wizard tried to make suicide in the cave (same with tinkerer in goblin army) and stylist want to die soo jump in spider nest.

If Cthulhu were added it would be terrible Cthulhu if done properly can't be defeated...
if he were put in Terraria it would have to be invincible deal insta kill damage. The goal would have to be to stop it from appearing with a guaranteed game over should you fail to stop the summoning
Anyone who says Cthulhu belongs in a game like this doesn't know what eldritch horror means...

If Cthulhu were added it would be terrible Cthulhu if done properly can't be defeated...
if he were put in Terraria it would have to be invincible deal insta kill damage. The goal would have to be to stop it from appearing with a guaranteed game over should you fail to stop the summoning
Anyone who says Cthulhu belongs in a game like this doesn't know what eldritch horror means...

and he is giant, problably will happen some glitch.

I don't buy this preciousness about Cthulhu. You can say the same thing about Santa Claus, or floating islands, or hoverboards, or wyverns. If you haven't noticed already, the game doesn't take reality or pop culture so seriously. Fighting and killing Cthulhu would fit perfectly in the Terraria setting.

The Forest/Corruption biome shift on the title screen still doesn't have Ebonwood for the Corruption tree. It bugs me so much.

The fact world creation can give you four corruptions/crimson in one map. Overlapping with deserts and the jungle. Even on large maps I feel it is cluttered with overlapping biomes. LESS CORRUPTION/CRIMSON ZONES IN ONE MAP.

Back
Top Bottom