What do you do in your free time

I've been dabbling in different things as of late; I've been interested in calligraphy and have been trying to get the pens/ink for it. I've also been having some fun with pixel art and doing doodles. Other than that I read, exercise, or even a bit of meditation when I feel I need to. And of course video gaming, though I've eased up on that to try these other hobbies.

What about you Brayden?

I've been dabbling in different things as of late; I've been interested in calligraphy and have been trying to get the pens/ink for it. I've also been having some fun with pixel art and doing doodles. Other than that I read, exercise, or even a bit of meditation when I feel I need to. And of course video gaming, though I've eased up on that to try these other hobbies.

What about you Brayden?
I spend most of my free time gaming

In my free time i like to play games, play guitar and keyboard and listening to music combined with some beer.

Trying to be good at various things, including several instruments, art, and video games.

As a busy person irl, I don't have much free time on my day, if at all.

I spent it playing games, finishing my build projects, and talking to someone I cherished more than my own life. If I have a day or more, I usually go out to some malls to grab anything that I fancy or need.

If it's just a few minutes between commuting from home to [insert place i need to go here], I read on astrology articles and wiki pages on things i need to do once I get home.

And if all of them are done, I sleep. A lot.

I read some manga, watch some JoJos and drink liquid everyday
Sounds like my day off:joy: Lately I've been doing a bathroom renovation in my home. I'm literally spending all my free time at the bathroom. Thanks to Gerald I managed to install a new toiler bowl. I just have to finish the tile.

spam link removed from post

Last edited by a moderator:
Most of it is just spent listening to music or watching anime

I do play terraria daily and sometimes osu, but for 1/2 hours a day at most

I’ve also been getting into touhou and other bullet hell games recently and found them pretty fun

I’m pretty hype for the Log Horizon light novels I ordered but they come next week

Watch Youtube videos (currently binging Critical Role), playing video games (including Terraria, obviously), and occasionally do blown-up chalk pastel copy drawings.

Back
Top Bottom