Casual What do You do When You Are Bored?

You can go watch it on Netflix. Also, why can't you see it with sound?
Because:
a) It's at my mother's house. I don't live with my mother.
b) I share a bedroom with my little brother.
c) The only time I could watch it would be when he's asleep.
d) I can't be loud when he's asleep.

So, no sound for me.

You could just get headphones, I bet someone in your house has a set you could borrow, or failing that, you could get a pair of your own, because there are some that are pretty cheap.

You could just get headphones, I bet someone in your house has a set you could borrow, or failing that, you could get a pair of your own, because there are some that are pretty cheap.
It's on a CD. We have no-where that could play it at high quality through headphones.
We have a badass headset.

Oh, derp. For some reason I immediately assumed it was on Netflix. If it's on CD, it might have subtitles, at least?

Because:
a) It's at my mother's house. I don't live with my mother.
b) I share a bedroom with my little brother.
c) The only time I could watch it would be when he's asleep.
d) I can't be loud when he's asleep.

So, no sound for me.
You have to see that movie with sound. There is no other way. Wait until your brother is out of the room for about an hour or two. Anyway, Netflix. The movie is honestly astronomical. You absolutely need to wait for some opportunity to watch it with sound. It is worth the wait. If you can't find a time with him out of the room, maybe watch it with him.

You have to see that movie with sound. There is no other way. Wait until your brother is out of the room for about an hour or two. Anyway, Netflix. The movie is honestly astronomical. You absolutely need to wait for some opportunity to watch it with sound. It is worth the wait. If you can't find a time with him out of the room, maybe watch it with him.
I'll find a way.

You said previously that you had headphones. The movie is on Netflix, so you could probably get the headset, plug it into your computer, go on Netflix, look it up, then watch it right now.
I don't have it here, it's at my mother's house.

I love to learn new skills.I'm a big science buff so anything in that alley, I gravitate towards to. I like to write as well and play some video games. Most of the time i just read a textbook or something.

Back
Top Bottom