What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

Green Rango

Skeletron Prime
I would like to know what the other Terrarians do in their spare time.

I usually just fight the pirates while roleplaying AS a pirate. Or maybe I explore...

I generally do something else that I'd rather enjoy. If I'm bored playing a game, then why keep playing it? I'd just fiddle with one of my Transformers, play a different game, or go outside.

If I'm in the mood for Terraria, but have no idea what to do, then I start thinking up building ideas in TEdit and start thinking about what I would have in a perfect Terraria World.

I just go world to world clear cutting trees to make a giant wood fortress. literally. i have 1/10 of it done and it cost 1000 wood.
[doublepost=1463234689,1463234212][/doublepost]Sadly, Most of my worlds are out of wood. So i delete them to have a chance to gather more. Its sadistic and probably make the Dryad sick to her stomach.
[doublepost=1463234876][/doublepost]Its gonna be big. Its already spread across 3 biomes.
Idk what im gonna do with all that room. but i doubt the pirates are gonna try coming considering i have cannons all at the one entrance.

I... I guess normally I start a class challenge on expert... before beating expert. Me "hmm I can't beet expert... I guess I better do expert, with a class challenge! I should also build my base in the jungle!" Another world and 30+ deaths later. A bed. In the jungle.

As I play on mobile, and I've defeated Golem, and I don't have a Truffle Worm, I just go kill stuff in the dungeon. Cause, y'know, why not?
Or I make a new character and do a class playthrough because I am a straight melee character on my main.

After I'm done killing the Moon Lord and getting all his loot... well, the Moon Lord is what the entire combat progression side of the game is building up to. If there's nothing else to do, then...

20170511191943_1.jpg

I'll fill this chest one day.

And then I'll turn it all into Luminite Bricks, tear down the world, and create a gargantuan fortress made of solid Luminite.

I made a fort out of lizard bricks where I used a wall glitch to get out and I set my spawn inside and magic mirror to get in, this helps especially if you have a theiving friend who doesn't have, say a picksaw

I like to break into the lizhard temple and steal spear traps. I also farm super rare items for no reason.Other than that, i make shrines (e.g. boulder, slime staff.)

1. Build more detailed stuff/complete combat museum (Large building with all the armors and weapons on display)
  2. Just do something else?
Like I get what your saying but if you're bored of terraria play a different game. Or watch a tv show or something.

Back
Top Bottom