What do You do When You're Bored on Terraria?

Farm the Frost Moon trying to get the Blizzard Staff for my mage character, and Scourge of the Corruptor for my collection.

Oh, and I usually fight Duke Fishron and Golem with random weaponry too.

Poor Duke Fishron, he only wins when he's enraged.

I have a tendency to either randomly kill things or randomly blow things up when I get bored.

Last edited:
Dress up as the Lunatic Cultist and battle him to deem yourself leader and most devoted of the Moon Lord cult.

I always set a side quest of a playthrough like:

-Collect all the non-craftable statues
-Collect all boss throphies
-Get the Golden Fishing Rod

this makes the playthrough more fun as well as extending it's length

It generally depends on what I'm bored of, like if I'm bored of building things I'll go fight something, if I'm bored of fighting things I'll look around on the wiki for something I don't have and get it, if I have everything in the game (I think I'm close) I'll build something with a complicated mechanism, and then I get bored of Terraria and slink around the forums for a bit, then check the twitter accounts of some Re-Logic people a dozen times, finally I might go for a bike ride or play something else, maybe read a book. This cycle (up to the doing something else bit) takes about 1 hour on an average day, could be longer if I find something really interesting while doing one of those things. I've started like a dozen new playthoughs but I never get anywhere, I spent weeks of my life getting to post-moonlord on my first character and I just don't feel like doing it again. (I have tried messing around with mods, currently the only one I actually stuck to was Super Terraria World.)

Here is a list of everything,

BUILD,

Living

A fortress using 3 things (wood, stone, glass; Chlorophyte, Luminite, Pearlstone)
A fortress...
A mansion using 3 things (wood, stone, glass; Chlorophyte, Luminite, Pearlstone)
A mansion...
A Biohome (Mushroom (For the truffle), Crimson (For the Painter) etc.)

Farms,

GIANT biomes, Mini-Biomes, Glass Bottles, These -> Terraria - Vile Mushroom and Rotten Chunk farm with Style (Pixel art)
These -> Terraria - Bait Farm for Worms and Grasshoppers
These ->

FIGHT,

Bosses,

With only melee
With only ranged
With only magic
With only summoner
With only pre-hardmode
With no armour
With one hand (Insane)
All at once

Enemies,

Statue with one second timer
Statue with three second timer
Statue with five second timer
trapped in a 5x5 box (one way doors)

Wow... that is one big list...and i'm not even close to done, well better wrap it up here then...

1. Pixel Art
2. Destroy a world
3. Build a floating island
4. Make some farms
5. Kill a boss while moving from space to hell and farming glowing mushrooms, dayblooms and deathweeds with no armor and no weapons.

I think that's it.

I typically gravitate towards another game for a bit.

I pretty much have every genre I'm interested in covered so when I'm in the mood for something specific, I'm sorted.

Right now? I hop between a few different titles. From Dark Souls 3 / Bloodborne, Cities Skylines, Battlefield 1, For Honor and on occasion Stardew Valley.

The new update for The Division just released and that'll tide me over until 1.3 hits consoles later this month.

I fight all the bosses at once which is surprisingly easy... I could be wrong but I think its because you can only take one source of damage also it is fun tojust build sometimes.

I will go outside, find something to eat, watch something fun on watch cartoon online (apknite), sleep, read comics.

As I said in an earlier post (2016 oof), I'm gonna tear down all the trees in a single world like I've never seen the movie "Fern Gully", stache the wood in safes and piggy banks, delete the world and repeat the process to build a massive super tower like the one I built in my Xbox 360 days. Never finished that super castle that spanned three biomes, but I think a Heaven tower will be just as grand.

Well just find some ideas for bases, play servers and fight bosses there is so much to do when you think about it! :brain::golem::zombie::nymph::pumpking::)

Back
Top Bottom