Mobile What do you guys love about Terraria?

DRMAJORI

Pixel Pirate
I've been playing Terraria for 7 years, and no matter how many times I finished the game, I still cannot get enough of this game. What I like the most about Terraria is the nostalgia, it's that feeling you get when you create a brand new character and enter a new world, just like how it feels when you start a survival world in Minecraft and breaking the first tree you spot. I want to know what you guys like the most about Terraria, and are there any new ways to enjoy this game besides installing mods? (I'm a mobile player pls don't hate `:p)

View attachment 229897

I love the near infinite depth of almost every mechanic this game has. I love the sense of adventure that entering a biome for the first time in a playthrough has or the feeling of climax that the moon lord brings. I love how there are so many ways to play this game, and nearly all of them are fun (unless the nurse is involved, because easy things are boring for me)

And don't even get me started on mods ;)

I love it because no matter what, there's always something exciting and new around every corner. I have played for years and yet I still haven't seen everything.

I love how you can spend hours building and being creative or just get lost in exploring and combat. So much depth to the game.

Back
Top Bottom